2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee...Kronk was .01% off...hang 'em high! *sarcasm*

What will Jesse grund say to help defense?

He might mention the molestation ICA told him about. And, also he was on some show and had a scenario about how ICA would act if something like Caylee drowned in the pool happened.

Okay I have been watching the trial but haven't been on Websleuth in a couple of days but I have to say I had to get on here and say this Cheney Mason is really erking on my last dang nerve. I have never in my life seen an attorney so rude and saying so much but not saying anything he is trying to slip things in there but RK is holding on but Damn-it CM is getting on my nerves.... He really needs to let someone else examine RK I'll even take Biaz over him, he is so ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am kinda worried that CM is gonna stroke out during a witness exam...the man is clearly not well.

Oh, let's count all the appearances on TV by members and consultants for the Defense team. Yeesh.

Of course the person who finds a body is going to get an interview from EVERYBODY AND THEIR MAMA!

How sad this all is! I am watching the Casey Cam and she sits cool as a cucumber while her defense team tears into an innocent man and tries to bring him down. I am dismayed that our justice system has devolved into this farce.

So he DID get a reward of $5,000 from Crimeline?? I thought he didnt??

P.S. Not that it matters in regards to his testimony or involvement.

Who cares if Kronk got paid?!

Knock it off, Mason! Enough is enough!

Mason: Were you involved in case prior? Kronk: No. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:01 PM

Mason: Did you do anything with the authorities prior to Dec. 2008? Kronk: No. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:01 PM

Mason asks it again and Kronk says yes. Jurors take note. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:01 PM

It kills me that they are allowed to point fingers at people who got paid for licensing fees while their client did the same thing.

Hearing all of this for the first time, I am disgusted with the way his calls were handled and the way the policeman acted when he showed up...putting LE in a very bad light overall...JMO

I do agree with you on this, but I will say this. Back then, OSCO was getting all kinds of tips that they were following up on. So many, in fact, that JB didn't want (stated he didn't have the money) to pay for them.

If you read those tips, you might have an idea why the cop acted in this manner.

But, I'm not saying he acted correctly.

I have been upset from day one about all the ruckus about Kronk calling 3 times I posted in the other link doesn't anyone remember our gov wants people working in public sector to be aware of things
Operation TIPS (Terrorist Information and Prevention System): Operation TIPS will enable millions of America transportation workers, postal workers, and public utility employees to identify and report suspicious activities linked to terrorism and crime.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv.../20020130.html

wasn't Hurricane Faye right around then?
Tropical Storm Fay hit the area on August 19. Kronk's calls were 8/11 8/12 8/13 - shame LE couldn't have had more people out there to look.

Watching RK get questioned is like watching someone kicking a kitten. IMO. This dude is innocent! [IMO]

Come on guys, don't be so hard on the police. I bet they were getting a LOT of calls and that it got hard to figure out who had valuable information and leads and plain old fortune-hunters and weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla