2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look on RK's face that seems to be asking CM "are you stupid?"

I realize it is the defenses job to nitpick to find little inconsistancies in witness stories, but EGADS!
2h33lh3.jpg

This is just ridiculously silly - and pathetic. I love it! :)

Because the cops were getting thousands of leads and the cop thought this one was bogus, too.
True, but that's no reason to ball someone out who is only trying to help. It really makes me sick.

Florida taxpayers are paying YOU, CM. I hope the jury is as disgusted by this as I am.

CM should know when to hold em and when to fold em by this point in his career

But, this is their only theory. They can't give up on it! They will just keep drilling him until he breaks down and confesses. :innocent:

CM lets talk about $ from the A’s foundations and Kid Finders. $ does not mean he hid a body

we heard him ask to stay anonymous on 911

I still think it is so wrong that people who have their characters/lives destroyed in court cannot file suit against those who do it.

What will Jesse grund say to help defense?

I can't imagine anything that he could say that wouldn't be hearsay or calling for an opinion that he is not qualified to give. IMO

NOW, what I would like him to be asked on cross is "Mr. Grund at any time during the investigation, are you aware of being accused by the Anthony's of being responsible for Caylee's disappearance". I don't care if it is objected to and sustained. Can't unring the bell. IMO

Kronk says Orange County (his previous employer) paid for his attorney until he was terminated
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:02 PM

Kronk also collected $5K from Crimeline (anonymous tipline in Central Florida). #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:02 PM

Lots of jurors taking notes about #RoyKronk making money from interviews, etc.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:02 PM

Kronk said he was paid $15,000 for a snake photo. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:02 PM

If I were on the jury I would be feeling pretty sympathetic to RK at this point. As someone who looks out every where I go when I hear of a missing child and look around my surroundings knowing that it just takes one tip and one person to discover the clue...I am putting myself in his position. The regular Joe does not know how to deal with being immediately thrust into the media spotlight and I am sure it is so overwhelming. What a nightmare for this man...and all because he found this sweet baby and did the right thing.

I think this line of questioning is counterproductive for the defense.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Lots of jurors taking notes about #RoyKronk making money from interviews, etc.

This coming from a lawyer is good to hear!

Just wanted to say that his statement about not wanting to get closer bc there could be more snakes definitely balanced out the story. No more weirdness for me, and hopefully not for the jurors.

This is making me feel slightly ill, that this is our Justice system.

Watching the woman who I believe murdered her defenseless two year old child, sit there surrounded by a team of defense lawyers, glare at the innocent man who is being falsely accused of ridiculous lies, having to defend himself for finding the remains of the child she murdered.

Makes me mad a youknowwhat! What an injustice, Kronk has been falsely accused, maligned in a court of law, had his integrity questioned and imo he has been slandered! I wish he cold sue the whole lot of 'em!

Casey's nickname ought to be "Mayhem". She has done nothing but cause good people to get bashed on the stand and put under a microscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla