2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never, ever, even for my own son, point the finger at an innocent person and drag them through the mud. I can't imagine doing it for someone like KC. Not in a million years could I do what Mason is doing to Kronk.

Me either. Sitting on my hands now.

She doesn't look to thrilled with him.

62839183.jpg

Whoa Nellie, wth was that about!

Best job he can implying this man took a child's remains and hid them for months?! Uh uh, Teh. That's no excuse. This is BS. Why should RK be hoisted up on a pitard in order to save Casey Anthony? :banghead:

Because that is their job. You don't have to like it. But that's the way it is.

I would call my supervisor if the LE wouldn't do anything the first ? times.

No problem with RK being pissed off about incident with officer. I would have been FURIOUS!

My X wears double aids...He talks loud all the time..His Dr told us it's because he doesn't hear himself at lower levels ...to him he's not loud like he is to us.

I wear doubles to!

This testimony is only making me feel really really really sorry for RK. Poor guy. All he did was try to do the right thing.

How many times is CM going to ask the same question 25 different ways?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk said he lifted skull on December 11 through eye socket.. Voice cracked.. Casey showed NO EMOTION

Since some have posted that those connected to the defense read here (I myself am not sure) I'll be obtuse.

But this ^^^^ if used correctly could be used by defense to show reasonable doubt about some of the previous expert testimony. All I'm going to say. Bet my bottom dollar the defense lead counsel doesn't catch it either. JMHO

:( "I just simply tried to do the right thing." :clap: :yourock: :gthanks:

Kronk's attorney told WESH disciplinary hearing came after he stopped going to work on Dr.'s advice due to workplace injury
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:15 PM

Kronk said he was trying to do the right thing and be a good citizen and so he was mad about deputy who came out in Aug (Cain) #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:15 PM

"@BiancaMPrieto: After discovering the skull, he called his area supervisor. #caseyanthony"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:15 PM

Kronk said he made have said that but he was joking. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:14 PM

hey if he didn’t want his ex-wife to know about money it should be moved to civil court....not really our concern right now

we are here looking for a baby killer

I'd love RK to say...."What makes me mad is the way that you have spent the last 2 years trying to make me out to be a monster!"

RoyKronk I was "pissed off" about getting chewed out by Cain. Said he joked about getting reward.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:16 PM

Kronk: Cannot remember if he joked about playing the lotto.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member