2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing what RK is going through is exactly the reason good hearted citizens don't want to get involved. A shame!!!

Added: And Casey sitting there watching witness after witness crucified for her actions is unspeakable!

I hope he will be alright after this. I can see how having to go through this could effect a person for life. It makes me wonder how every innocent conversation I might have with another person could be dragged into a court of law to make me look like an awful person. I wonder if RK now wishes he had just looked the other way when he saw that precious little skull.

Go Kronk Go!
Go Kronk Go!

Hey ICA what do you say?
Soon you're going to prison to STAY!

(to the tune of Go Cubs Go by Steve Goodman!)

Kronk is doing an absolutely fantastic job!

keep singing cubby!

Kronk says phone call with son about being on tv didn't happen in November. Kronk called his son on 12/11 and said turn on the tv.

#CaseyAnthony Kronk says his son was mistaken about phone call where Kronk allegedly told son he was going to be famous.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:20 PM

Hearing RK's testimony reminds me of the comment MN said in regards to him, "He's as credible as they come, when he testifies, everyone will be able to see what I'm talking about." In hearing him, he's telling the truth & not giving the DT much to work with.

wow RK son has not seen him since he was 8 years old.....must have been a messy situation

CM needs to quit. It's not working. All I can think is "This is what you get for trying to help." The same thing RK said. I bet dollars to donuts the jury is thinking the same. JMHO

No good deed goes unpunished.

Gosh I'm crying for Caylee, for this man, for everyone affected by this case.

You know, as much as I'm frustrated and disgusted listening to this, I keep thinking, this is all they have. This is the DT's big smoking gun. They're within a day, maybe a day and a half of resting. And they have put on so little. To me, they haven't come close to poking a hole in the SA's presentation. I don't know why, but I really did expect the DT to put on a better presentation.

Good grief, CM is trying so hard to twist and turn and make a lie here somewhere.

Don't you wish you were a juror and you could stand up and say...Lord have mercy..we get what you are trying to do and it did not work..move on!!!!

I know CM is frustrating everyone...........but he is only trying to do the best job he can do with what he's been given. Trials can get ugly.............

Yeah, I have no doubt this defense was NOT his idea. He's being like this to try and trip him up so can catch in a lie or saying something incriminating. It's NOT working so he needs a new strategy but the DT isn't so much with the improvising.

I can't figure out if it would be better for CM or JB to question Jesse.

Kind of OT but maybe someone can tell me...why would the defense not have had GA's phone records to see and show how many times he called RC or whatever her name is, if they wanted to prove he called her all the time? Do we know about his phone records re: her? thanks.

Kronk says his son was mistaken about phone call where Kronk allegedly told son he was going to be famous.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:20 PM

Kronk: Son mistaken about phone call. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:20 PM

4 jurors are taking notes abt #RoyKronk testimony in #caseyanthony right now
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:20 PM

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
kc is just sitting there stoned face & staring at the carpet behind the atty podium like she does frequently

Mason is making fool out of himself and he's making the jury
hate him..... and his wicked, evil client.

Tweet from Beth Karas, regarding fact that Jesse Grund is outside ready to testify:

BethKaras
After Caylee was reported missing, Jesse told the police that Lee told him about a fight between Cindy and Casey... http://fb.me/KRgyAnHx

Sure makes me wonder if the fight will become part of Jesse's testimony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96