2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM needs to quit. It's not working. All I can think is "This is what you get for trying to help." The same thing RK said. I bet dollars to donuts the jury is thinking the same. JMHO

BBM.You betcha they are! :)
Lets not forget that many [if not most] of these jurors are sitting on this jury because they "felt it was their civic duty". RK pretty much implied the same thing by saying he felt it was his moral obligation to make those phone calls so someone/anyone can find this baby. IMO, CM is coming off as an <unusual person>, and I can pretty much guarantee that these jurors see this. Also, RK is coming across as very believable and is rocking this testimony. He's even admitted to joking about the money, about playing the lottery, calling his son to watch for him on TV, admits to the fact that he hasn't seen his son since he was 8. He isn't trying to keep his 'history' a secret. CM can't shake him, and has no other clue how to handle him than to try to trip him up :twocents:

I find it hard to believe he doesn't remember if he asked about the reward or not. If I thought I was going to get $250,000 I'd remember thinking that. Especially when I ended up not getting it.

God Bless Judge Perry. I can't help but admire and adore him.

Intern just set down a styro cup in Baez' place.

I'm guessing it's his afternoon Red Bull. :loser:

With the reward they had posted, why wasn't half of Florida out there in that swamp looking for Caylee, is my question...

Because a lot of us didn't want to get involved with the media circus that we saw this was going to become.

DING! Round three. First two go to Kronk. Mason looking a little dazed and shaken. :)

Comic Relief, Bill Schaeffer just said "I think they will call Krystal Rivers to the stand"

Bill S says he thinks RK son will be called to stand

They better not waste EVERYBODY'S time with this if the phone records and the son back up RK's story....Is CM just going to call the son and (IMO) berate him with the same innuendo over & over? Do they think that will help?

Bill S. was speculating during the recess that Jesse Grund is likely to open the door to questioning about the alleged molestation issues re: Lee and/or George.

OK but why didn't the DT ask LA if he did try to molest Casey? Sounds like a hearsay concoction to me.

I could not withstand the pressure Roy Kronk has been under, he deserves major kudos for managing to come through this looking like a sane person! If he has done this well under CM, imagine how helpful it will be to Caylee when he answers the SA questions!

They can't use the info that Grund was told by ICA that Lee inappropriately touched her -- that's hearsay.

Is it heresay that she told him that? It doesn't make it true but I thought if someone told you something, it was not heresay?

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!

If the defense team ever does manage to get out any evidence of sexual abuse...falling on deaf ears over here. I do NOT care. I just don't.

I agree with you. After all, ICA is not accused of killing her alleged sexual abuser. She's accused of killing her innocent baby daughter. Using sexual abuse as a "reason" or a defense for killing her baby and celebrating afterwards is nonsensical.

O. M. G.

Bill S. thinks the DT is going to ask Jesse about KC telling him that LA pressured her to have sex with him.

Isn't that hearsay? Put her on the stand and let her tell the jury. Liar, that she is. :maddening:

O. M. G.

Bill S. thinks the DT is going to ask Jesse about KC telling him that LA pressured her to have sex with him.
I doubt this will matter to the jury, because it's already been proven that KC is a liar, so really, who gives a crap what she told anyone. If she told me it was not raining, I'd grab my umbrella.

Bringing over to respond to

Dr. Fessel.

Yes, you would. I bet.

Yeah he would. I'd make him say he would. Then he'd thank me for making him say he would. Then we'd take a nap on his park bench. Because, yeah, he'd need a nap before searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo