2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I understand you cannot "sue" an attorney for making statements about you in their OS ... but there should be some kind of legal remedity for Kronk and EVERYONE ELSE the DT has tried to throw under the bus !!

This has gone "beyond ridiculous" with JB, the DT and ICA !!

:tyou: dog.gone.cute

Thank you for saying ..."beyond ridiculous"...truly. :yes:

TH on HLN saying the fact that RK waited until 9:00pm to make his phone calls is suspicious and that is what CM should be driving that home to the jury. Why is that so suspicious?? He was working, and admittedly wasn't sure that he had seen anything of import. I imagine it was a bit of working up his courage....Again, it's amazing how a bunch of people can all watch the same thing and come up with differing opinions, perceptions, etc. :waitasec:

kronk was well prepped

#kronk says he called son- told him he found something and to watch tv to see him. Says son hasn't seen him since he was 8.by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:22 pm

this sets up the fact that they might not be on speaking/good terms

here we go

I think they are going to ask Jessie about her telling him LA molested her and also about the statement Jessie made about how he could see Casey lying and living in a fantasy world if something happened to Caylee.

She doesn't look to thrilled with him.

62839183.jpg

I don't know..it looks to me as though he's reading something she's showing him. ????

has the existence of the "psychic" who told ca where to search been verified? if not, i wouldn't be surprised if it was ica.

I am starting to think the officer standing behind ICA is preventing her from sending and receiving texts. Throughout the trial, she had been texting, but today she is not.

And so she does not go BALLISTIC like she did this past Friday ! :crazy:

I hate that RK's son is also being dragged into this.

Oh for crying out loud with making this man say his phone number!!! As if he doesn't have it right in front of him!!

can someone tell me why CM is asking questions about how many times he called his son and if his son called him or if he called his son, etc, etc.

O. M. G.

Bill S. thinks the DT is going to ask Jesse about KC telling him that LA pressured her to have sex with him.

I hope Jesse can say ICA lied to him and told him he was the father of her baby, knowing full well she was already pregnant when she met Jesse in Jan 2005 and then after Caylee was bornl he got a paternity test done that proved he was not the father

Hi! New here! Long time lurker, deciding to join in the fun.

I still to this day do not understand why the DT are accusing RK of moving the body around. Who would do that?!

Welcome, ShortPotato... always a pleasure to have a new "voice" thrown into the mix here at WS. I agree, it makes no sense...

Court tv blocked out the number after it has been said in court like 10 times.

Also did anyone catch when mason addressed Kronk when he came back after the break it sounded like he said crock.

Mason has a ton of papers on the podium.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:50 PM

Kronk says "the phone call my son is talking about never happened." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:50 PM

Mason cont. with Kronk. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:50 PM

If RK was so motivated by money, why would he wait four months to report his (second) discovery? And why would he call the wrong number? This line of questioning is falling flat for me. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member