2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. That tells me he was shocked and scared at possibly finding a body. I'd be lucky to remember my name if that ever happened to me.

Maybe he was in shock or something
GoodHomes Rd is on the west side of Orange county...far away from the A home in East orange county

Where's all the ladies with the links?! I need yooouu!!!

Fl has rattlesnakes? I was not aware of that. I mean, water moccasins I figured but not rattlesnakes. Guess I learn something everyday...

In the 911 call RK is concerned with remaining anonymous. You can't get a reward if you remain anonymous can you?

Kronk wants to remain anonymous......that doesn't sound like someone who wants a reward.

In tape of call, Sheriff's Office dispatcher is pushing Kronk to call Crimeline
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:45 PM

Anyone else see Kronk roll his eyes while listening to his phone calls? Kinda odd...

Its a crying shame this man had to call THREE times!!!

That baby so badly wanted to be found by someone who would call investigators and she was.

These calls by Kronk acutally upset me. How the he'll did the cops screw this up. Wow

That was going to be my question. How was this area not completely searched at this moment in time after the phone call?

RK on 911 tape: I saw something white. After seeing that dead snake, I'm not going back in there.

What's the problem?

and the operator did not ask him what the big deal about seeing something white was. argh.

Operator tells Kronk to call Crimeline. Kronk says he doesn't want to bc he is a county employee. Operator says you can remain anonymous..
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:46 PM

Wouldnt he have to know the anthonys to fit the defense senario? How are they gonna tie that in? Lots of snakes in those woods. Too bad one didnt bite casey when she went back in there and This would of been over by now.

IMHO these tapes really help the SA. Really hurts the DT's theory about RK.

He wanted to remain anonymous.
Yet Baez said Kronk played hide and seek with Caylee's remains for the reward money. Sounds to me like Kronk was trying to do the right thing, but didn't want to get involved, IMO.

3rd 911 call, RK says he had caylee's route on Mon. Swamp area, saw something, called about it, LE said they would send someone out to meet him and he's there waiting.

For the last time...what the heck is the problem? Sounds exactly like I would sound if I found something suspicious. Is this supposed to be raising reasonable doubt?!

"after finding a dead 4 foot rattlesnake, I'm NOT going back into those woods", doesn't sound like someone willing to trapse around in that mess to hide a body....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—