2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk is excused subject to recall. Both of his attorneys stand and walk out with him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:27 PM

So is it true that the DT will now drag Roy Kronk's SON into this mess?

WOW! NO re-direct! AMAZING!

Sooooo, about 4 hours later ... Kronk is dismissed!

NeJame gave RK $5000 because Orange County would not allow RK to take a reward because he initially found the bones on work time. IIRC

Gotcha. I never heard how much - only that he gave him some. Thanks for clarifying. :)

RK is done, no further questions by CM.

CJBP tells them they can call their next witness, but they need a moment. CM leaves.

Why is everyone on here jumping to that? I don't recall the DT saying that GA gave Caylee to RK. The RK deal is jus tthis - he moved the body, had control of the body from aug to dec. no way to know if he changed the crime scene therefore can't depend on the evidence.

Because if you are going to insinuate that GA hid the body, and RK moved the body, a logical question is where was the body to begin with. It sounds like a reasonable question to me.

I felt like applauding Mr Kronk as he left the stand. What a stand up guy.

all I can say is RK did his civic duty and he did it with a lot of heart and class!!

defense calls david dean

One word keep coming to mind over the DT

Well, maybe more than 1 but..
Unprepared .
How could they be so unprepared after 3 years ?
I mean , it's fine for me as I feel she is guilty but come on .

3 years and $200K

Absolutely Brilliant!

A huge thank you to Mr. Kronk and Caylee's attorneys!

Can't wait for the jury to deliberate! Any guesses when that will be. I know the DT should wrap up soon, but how long does the rebuttal phase usually take?

Why is CM chasing after the witness as he leaves the court??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966