2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this witness one of the "screaming little girls"? Must be here to testify he's not a "screaming little girl"...this defense is thorough~

I don't know but my guess is that she has been maybe texting, reading something, writing something(under the table), etc. that she isn't supposed to be doing. With a deputy right behind her, it would make it harder for her to hide what she is doing.

yeah I haven't noticed her doing anything under the table since the deputy has been right behind her

This is ridiculous. What does this witness have to do with this case??

This is silly. Let these people alone and lets get on with it.

Is this the guy that tells us how Mr Kronk stole, hid and planted the remains?

here's hoping david dean didn't hear Kronk say he was doing a little girl dance over a snake. :D

jk jk jk

Baez needs to mix it up a bit.

He almost always starts every sentence with "Aaannnnddd...." and after the witness answers, he says "Mmkay...."

Next #caseyanthony witness meter reader David Dean
by abcashleigh via twitter at 2:31 PM

Dean said he was in the area because he was sent there to help #roykronk He had another guy there who he was training. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:31 PM

Dean worked with Kronk. He went to area off Suburban Drive. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:31 PM

It feels so wrong to me, but I can't help but be amused or perplexed when I observe the spectators. Such an intense, horrific spectacle is being laid out before them, and they seem so casual, just wandering in and out in between witnesses. They look like they should be eating popcorn and junior mints. It looks so ridiculous. The process just seems to demand so much more solemnity. OT, I know. It's just been really bothering me today.

Brilliant Linda, Brilliant. Applause, standing ovation. Hope your mom's watching!

Did anyone get a pic of her mom?? I just want to know more more more about these brilliant people.

OMG - not the easel again...

Can't wait for the jury to deliberate! Any guesses when that will be. I know the DT should wrap up soon, but how long does the rebuttal phase usually take?

Prosecution said they need 1-2 days.

OMG. Really. Another meter reader? Oh, my if this man says anything that makes it sound like Roy Kronk did anything wrong...this is carp. Disgusting. Wrong. Sick. I now understand why people stand outside waiting to hear an inmate has been put to death. :yes:

:twocents:
:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members