2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone in the world except me Baez and Cheney think Roy Kronk is completely honest?

I think it may just be you. :) I'm pretty sure they know they are "using" him for their client's convenience. :banghead:

So if Kronk was going to hide the body there and didn't want it found yet why would he tell his co-workers it was there in August?

I just go crazy thinking she could have been found in under 60 days vs. 6 months...:( So many things that happened between Aug 11-Dec 10 may never have happened, with the A's. Casey getting out on bond, etc...

He forgot the part where he "screamed like a little girl". Can't possibly be honest.

so glad that Mock Juror is still tuned in after that punishment

I wonder if the defense will haul in the snake to testify? I heard the snake is on his way to the courtroom!

So this is the guy that the DT want to get the kick in on RK - because they didn't manage to...

Annnnnd! Sounds like the "buzzer when you get an answer wrong" BEYOND ANNOYING!

And this testimony proves.....what? for the defense?

I don't think she's been txting, that I've seen.

I think she's being guarded so closely because of her burst of fury on Friday. It was truly a sight to behold. Her true nature really came out, IMO.

As far as deputy behind ICA,
I do not know about Orange county Florida,

However, in this county, any person who has had their competence question and evaluated

The courts then put in an order to have the defendant flanked, aka, followed and accompanied everywhere in the courtroom.

Just a precaution for all parties involved and everyone in the courtroom.
JMO

Not to Quote myself,

I also noticed the Deputy came closer to her when LDB was up and the JB asked her something and ICA snapped back at him.

this is a new name to me?
tia

He is a meter reader. He was one of the three that RK mentioned he met up with on suburban drive to take a break, that's when they saw the snake.

Here we go with JB's poorly formed questions, this is going to take forever, here....

Why is everyone on here jumping to that? I don't recall the DT saying that GA gave Caylee to RK. The RK deal is jus tthis - he moved the body, had control of the body from aug to dec. no way to know if he changed the crime scene therefore can't depend on the evidence.

By august there were only scattered bones how would you suggest he gathered them for redistribution?

WHY are they BOTHERING this nice meter reader?
Why does he seem like he's trying to intimidate him. I think it's mean.

Good grief. JB is bolstering Kronk's testimony. He said after the snake it was all the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member