2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it written that Mr Kronk was required to tell his co-worker about finding Caylee's skull? I wouldn't be blabbing if I found a dead child's remains. At this point, I don't know if I would even report it. <sad>

They don't want to get to Jesse today. ICA didn't think he would be on the stand today. She likes the idea of him waiting out in the hallway for her. She wants revenge on Jesse because he DARED to love and care about her. ICA IMHO is one of THE most dangerous creatures humanity has ever produced. ICA wants to be able to gussy herself up before Jesse takes the stand. Jose has been instructed to stall...IMHO. But I don't think they got much to ask this man. So much of it is hearsay. IMHO.

:twocents:

Does anyone else think it's weird the way Casey writes with two fingers around the pen instead of one?

cayleeprinleah.jpg

They should put meter reader day on the calender after this.

This is accomplishing nothing other than wasting everyone's time, IMO. Wrap it up, Baez!

If this jury doesn't see how Baez ignores the rules of questioning again and again then there is no hope for our legal process.

Did Dean say that he said to RK that this would be a good place to put the body right before RK comes across the skull?

Oh please JB, you're so annoying. He called 911, he didn't call mickey mouse, goofy or Cinderella either. What's your point?

Baez needs to mix it up a bit.

He almost always starts every sentence with "Aaannnnddd...." and after the witness answers, he says "Mmkay...."

His other favorite is "Nowwwww,"

I swear, he elongates the words because he's searching for a way to phrase his question.

I have to disagree with the idea that the DT is just doing their job. This man (RK) did one thing~he found little Caylee's remains. That's it. He has not made any accusations against a single person in this case including the defendant. Why is he being treated as if he has and would need to be discredited? This really goes way beyond any DT tactic. Unnecessary and is going to backfire on them.

You know, you're right. Wouldn't it seem most moms would be forever grateful to him? I wonder if CA & GA are especially grateful to him bc he made it possible for them to give Caylee a proper burial and a start on the road to closure. Even though they don't know exactly what happened to Caylee, they at least know if she's gone from this earth or still on it somewhere.

I find it hilarious how JB practically BEGS his witnesses to give him the answer he so desperately wants. :floorlaugh:

Let's get this straight. RK is involved somehow simply because he called 911 a few times. How many times did ICA call 911 in the entire 31 days that she misplaced her child, that her child drowned, that she was kidnapped or that God himself swooped down and took her?! ZEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOO! Hello JB....zero. Why did ICA never call about her missing daughter?

Oh dear. I just got back to computer and see that a witness is standing there answering questions and HHJP asks if the witness could sit back down. How long had he been standing there? Poor guy.

OMG. Really. Another meter reader? Oh, my if this man says anything that makes it sound like Roy Kronk did anything wrong...this is carp. Disgusting. Wrong. Sick. I now understand why people stand outside waiting to hear an inmate has been put to death. :yes:

I now understand why people will turn the other way and not get involved rather than being a good samaritan and doing the right thing. Sad, but true.

CJBP interrupts to ask if he is done with the picture, so that the witness can sit down. They are, and the witness can sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus