2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Side bar again w new witness! Baez owes state of florida $$ for all the time it takes to educate him to rules of evidence! #caseyanthony

Another side bar.. This one is on corrections witness as to #caseyanthony special status as an inmate there.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:28 PM

last I heard the RK girlfriend link was supposed to be over-reported as she was only in the back in administration....

ah, part of the vast conspiracy to frame ICA Remember Robyn Adams is still sitting the OC jail since may 11 - wonder if this will lead to her testimony

Oh good grief. Defense is opening a big door here, IMO. Yes, let's talk about what KC has been saying in jail! Great idea! :)

Sidebar is probably HHJBP and the SA trying to knock some sense into them again. :loser:

Does anyone know which will be the next trial Insession will cover? TYVM!

I know Conrad Murray is in mid July. I saw a big promo for it a couple nights ago. All the talking heads talking about how great Michael Jackson was... and now he'd gone...

black out... white words "California vs. Conrad Murray July ** 2011"

I had to take a phone call.
Did Alex the super get kicked out for saying RK smoked?
Post # I could refer to...this thread is flying... TIA

JMOO - But I've noticed yesterday and today, ICA seems perky in the morning, then zoning out and very tired looking, almost like she can't keep
her eyes open at times? A little different than her usual just doesn't care look
we've seen before.
New meds over this weekend, maybe? like Zoloft?
JMHO as I think she may be a Bi-Polar sociopath.

I hope this is not considered a bashing post - just an observation.

I think that is an astute observation. Some antidepressants or other meds can make a person very tired.

heeeeeeeeere we go.

twilight zoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

7 degrees of Roy Kronk to Casey's jail cell.

They need to tread very carefully if you mean what I thought you meant, (that someone heard casey say something in jail and told someone who told someone who told Roy Kronk)?

Because it could very easily establish that in fact Casey knew where Caylee was although GA was supposed to be the only one with the info that "We might never know".

Did anyone notice that Dominic testified that Cindy nor George ever told him to go into the woods to search, that it was a psychic and now Lee said it was in fact his mother??? Isn't that perjury?

Ratings...most people believe she did it so the THs will say the opposite so you'll tune in.

IMO
Makes it seem pointless to listen to them, though. I turn the channel if some idiot starts spouting errors about testimony or opinions that seem boneheaded to me.

Oh I would love to see JB ask this supervisor a question that gets the video in of when Caylee's remains were found. Ask him some question JB please please.

woah-as soon as I read this I looked at her and she was looking directly at me! “@gggb1: @CFNews13Casey what is jury number 4 doing?”

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:29 PM

Is KC on suicide watch or something? Reason for this witness?

anyone catch when HLN says we won't miss a minute of this case yet goes to commercials every 2-4 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball