2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to show that she can hide her emotions even when being tortured.

Casey has not cried often. She is ALWAYS pleasant.

did she smile. give us more detail...does she hug? is she a good hugger? Does she bring gum to share with all the inmates?

Jose has no further questions.

According to JB's opening statement, Casey went to blockbuster to rent movies the day her daughter 'accidentally drowned'. What's the point how she is in jail?

KC: I'm so special...all the guards LOVE me. I should be set free! I wouldn't hurt a fly!

This should serve ICA well, as she spends the rest of her life in prison!

I think he was hoping to show that there is something wrong with her in that she acts happy, cheerful, etc despite knowing her child is dead.

Sociopaths don't feel the fear, remorse, defeat that the rest of us do. What did JB just prove?

Is it just me or does it seem to take Baez FOREVER to get to his point. Seems like he likes to dance around instead of just getting straight to the point. It's annoying.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a case of the giggles, snorts & eyerolls going on while listening to this proffer testimony? Lawd help me, I need to step away from this trial & regroup!

Oh, this is a proffer? Thank you for that. Went off to start dinner and missed that the jury was gone. Makes much more sense now. Thanks. :)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

WTF do I care is she's "pleasant" or good at making license plates or if she's the class star of making friendship bracelets for the jail souvenier shop?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I don't give a flying fig if she has a smile on her face or she flings her own excrement at the prison guards! So she shares her potato peel vodka with the prison guards, are we to forget a baby is dead all of a sudden?

I wonder if Caylee would agree if she thought her "mommy" was so happy and pleasant when she had a roll of duct tape in one hand and a trash bag in the other.

she smiles in her cell and that goes towards the theory of defense. OK THEN!

Proffer next witness: Jesse Grund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member