2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
marknejame mark nejame
@leonardpadilla, my friend. I gave #roykronk 5k for finding caylee. You were supposed to also. Don't renege as he did a great thing.#

go mark go mark go mark!

I'll ask a question I ask my kids when they are hem hawing and rambling 0

IS THERE A POINT TO ANY OF THIS??

Mason, Mason, anyone???

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
New in American vernacular: I've been KRONKED. Or otherwise "No good deed goes unpunished." He's doing great. #caseyanthony @VinniePolitan

:floorlaugh:CM you sir have been KRONKED:great:

Oh wait - I think they need to ask if he collected any of that reward $$

This is turning into a real mess. I'm listening, but not watching, and all I hear is constant shuffling papers. I can only imagine what CM is doing.

Well, if you figure it out, could you please let Mr. Mason know?

Again, if I was the Anthony's I would be so grateful and relieved someone had found Caylee's remains. Wondering if jury thinks the same thing....why are they trying to discredit this guy.

alternate theory of murder is very hard to prove when it is NOT TRUE

bobkealing bob kealing
#mason seems disorganized and #RoyKronk standing his ground about where he went.

Kronk apparently didn't want to get to close to something that might be awful. I'd be the exact same way. Uh uh...no way I'm going in there and getting up close. Call the cops.
Yeah, plus, I'd be afraid of disturbing the area too much.

This man is a integral part of the DT's plan. Why does CM seem so ill prepared. It is as thought he hasn't even looked at the information he is questioning RK about. Or is it just me. jmo

Would Caylee's body still smell of decomp a month after she died? That breaks my heart just to type it. :(

This was just shy of 2 months later, and according to Dr. G, she would have been skeletonized.

Poor baby.

This is just too bizarre to me, that seemingly everyone had their hands out :(

I know what you mean. I wonder if they approached him though, because I don't think many people would say no to getting 20 grand for a picture of a snake they took that's slightly related to a case that I was involved in.

I wonder if the DT will get GA and CA back for a couple of confusing, potentially ugly last hurrahs before they rest. I just can't imagine that today was the last appearance for both of them.

Me either. They are like a bad smell that won't go away....no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member