2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many volunteer searchers realize that they might get caught up in something like this...

I wonder if Linda ever gives Casey the stink eye when she's at the defense table?:floorlaugh:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
4000 @TexasEquusearch showed up to selfishly help find #caylee. #caseyanthony had everyone on wild goose chase. @HLNTV @vinniepolitan

Just my opinion.....but over the last couple of years, Cheney Mason has put a LOT of effort into attempting to discredit and sully the reputation of Tim Miller and TES...

But it WONT work....

Remember him throwing $12 at the TES monitor....???
He did what????????????????

A little behind, I was posting over in the thread questioning Caylee being born premature.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Jordan brought two dogs to sniff the baby blanket he saw 5 feet in down the street from where remains were found..

13 minutes ago

Jurors are looking at their screens as Jordan described areas he searched along Suburban Drive

17 minutes ago

He later realized that was not true.. He also alerted investigators to Laura buchanan, who admitted altering Equusearch documents

24 minutes ago

He is the Equusearch volunteer who first thought he was in the same area where Caylee's remains were found

27 minutes ago

Defense calls Joe Jordan..

28 minutes ago

I apologize if someone has already mentioned this (having trouble keeping up with the board today), but yesterday someone on WS mentioned that at the end of the trial the judge spoke to one of the bailiffs and the thought was that they might be speaking about keeping an eye on ICA in the courtroom.

Yesterday during the side-bar the judge did call the officer to him but he was telling her to tell the jury they could have a break because the side-bar was going to be long. I have noticed though that on a side-bar transcript someone mentioned that she was overreacting but the judge did not think so and has been watching ICA. He said that she is doing no more facial movement then JA. IMO

What the heck is it with all these search teams..??? GEEZ, you would think some of them would have detailed maps and coordinates to show the grids they searched. They don't sound very professional.

Too bad they didn't...instead everyone will just have to guess that the body was never moved.

I don't think the jury will believe that the body was moved, now that they've heard the testimony of how quickly she actually became skeletonized (taking mere weeks, not months) and add to that the fact that before THAT even happened (while there was still soft tissue), animals had ALREADY moved parts of her to other locations.

What the heck is it with all these search teams..??? GEEZ, you would think some of them would have detailed maps and coordinates to show the grids they searched. They don't sound very professional.

Too bad they didn't...instead everyone will just have to guess that the body was never moved.

After all the testimony about vegetation, how spread out Caylee's little bones were AND the fact that ROOTS were growing through Caylee's tiny little skull ................... uh, not so much.

Must be a strange feeling to sit there, knowing you killed your little girl , to listen to people who went out and searched for her... :banghead:
then wait for RK to testify and listen to your DT try to blame him for what you did.
Takes a 'special' kind of person to do that.

I wonder if she does take the stand if one of the tactics they'll attempt is to have ICA "express" any sorrow and regret over the effect she's had on the lives of others or any appreciation for all the work these others did on behalf of her daughter--?

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
Baez's private eye had altered document, Baez told us he never saw it.. He is now fidgeting [via Twitter]

Must be a strange feeling to sit there, knowing you killed your little girl , to listen to people who went out and searched for her... :banghead:
then wait for RK to testify and listen to your DT try to blame him for what you did.
Takes a 'special' kind of person to do that.

ITA

I can't imagine what the jury must be thinking about all of these poor people being dragged down by the DT just for looking for a Caylee that JB told them in OS had drowned on June 16th. IMHO they see through all of this smoke n mirrors.

if I were a juror I would now be wondering why CM only referred to paperwork but LDB is able to produce paperwork with important facts now circled

CM objected to LDB - Heresay as to why JJ was told the dogs were not fresh.

Overruled.

ICA shaking her head "no"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads