2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's big news about the two rebuttal witnesses from Gentiva, I hadn't heard that. A technical person and a VP.

Lee in the Courtroom today ... WFTV camera scanning the gallery

HIPPA rules probably require that they keep all medical info (including who when and what emails are sent from work) for several years.

Is CA not aware of this or is it passive/aggressive looking like she did everything to help ICA when she knows she will be impeached and then it looks even worse?

So, Lee is in the courtroom, does that mean Cindy is taking the stand-- or maybe, George?

This LE officer has been standing right behind ICA all day today I think. From the camera angle DCS has turned around and talked to the officer several times- I don't see anyone else she could be talking to.

If the competency hearing caused this, it certainly did no good for ICA. Now every time the jury looks over at her they see LE standing right beside her... as if she's dangerous. Before, they just got to see ICA looking as small and unfrightening as possible.

I am so lost. And apparently there is no way to find out what the hello is going on.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Just as they were about to talk to Jordan about his evoking the fifth about a threat of prosecution over recording.. Mason went to bench

44 seconds ago

I think LA is in the courtroom b/c GA is taking the stand today. I am so nervous about that!!!!

VinniePolitan: Lee Anthony sitting in court WITH his parents.

966 people for CAYLEE today!

most people that lie think ahead 2 steps............InSession about CA
CA head boss coming in to testify!!!

Lee is there today. I wonder if the DT is going to give him a 2nd shot at perjuring himself.

ICA dictating a text to DCS! Laughing it up, and now CA looking down as if to her phone!

OMG!

:gavel:

I think DCS is texting CA!

You'd think the A's would be grateful Caylee was found but instead I'm sure at least CA has NO problem going along with throwing Kronk under the bus.

Ooo, Lee in the house.

I guess this is DT chance #3.2 to try to get him to perjur himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver