2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess. One wonders how this would have all gone had the As done what they should have done from the first. Then there would have been no command centers, no sleazy, shady people looking to attach themselves to the As for their own agenda.

George is now paying for that choice as he sits on the stand.

The jurors don't lean forward during #GeorgeAnthony testimony. The novelty of the Anthony family testimony must be wearing off.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:58 AM

Come on George... You can do it... Do it for Caylee

Okay I dont know much about the River Cruz stuff, but GA IMO appears to be lying just by his body language and wording of answers.

Hmmm GA I've never been a fan of his, what ever else he has/hasn't done, I hope he does right by baby Caylee today!

Geez, there's the train, right on time.

More seriously: what is the general consensus here--did GA have an affair with this woman?

I have to admit George sounds like a liar.

I agree, I thought the same thing when he testified for the prosecution. In that testimony he probably lied, and definitely stretched the truth. Everybody in the family is real shaky when it comes to the truth. However, I'm still unsure about the affair or not.

Wow! First off the bat. I beleive GA did have an affair with KH. What reason would a married man go to a single woman's home to "comfort her" ? I can think of a few. Especially when it has been hidden from his wife. If they didn't have an affair, he was definatley trying to have an affair IMO.

GA cannot find comfort between the rock and the hard place

Defense calls George Anthony.

JB: Mr. A do you know a woman by the name of Crystal Holliway?
I know her y that name and another name.
What name?
River Cruz.
GA:She came to our command center on to help in the search for our granddaughter. She was a friend or someone who would help find our granddaughter. She worked at the command center.
JB: Was she just another volunteer?
GA: Of course, she was just another volunteer.
JB: Did you have a romantic relationship with her?
GA: No sir. that's very funny.
JB: Were you intimate with her?
GA: No sir, that's also very funny.
JB: Did you ever borrow money from her?
GA: No.
JB: Did you ever go to her home?
GA: On two or three occasions and i can explain that.
JB: Did you have to go through a guard gate?
Yes, and I can explain that too.
JB: Why did you go to her apartment?
GA: She doesn't have an apartment, she has a condominium. We had a conversation because she related to me that she had lost someone ?? who died and she needed someone to comfort her. And because she helped me and my family, I felt I could give back to her.
JB: Were you supposed to be working when you visited her during the day?

Commercial ...

Serenity now George! Don't take the bait.

For crying out loud! I thought this AM was a set-up for RK...now were moving the KH? Is there ANY sense of flow in this defense?

None that I can see other than they are going the no flow makes it slow route.

Go on George, fall on your darn sword like the rest of the family has. I am so disgusted right now! Lie after lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89