2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is very irritated with the DT, IMO. Very hostile and aggitated towards them. I'm looking forward to how he answers SA's questions. I'm guessing a lot softer.

Even though GA testified he didn't have an affair. JB keeps inserting the words romantic and affair into his questions.

If GA says "I never had a romantic affair with ...." is that his way of admitting "I may have had a physical relationship..."?

:lol: :lol: I'm dying...I went over to tell a coworker something and there was GA on her computer screen! Apparently the OS site comes through too! Here I've had my laptop turned and said nothing to noone! She had her ipod earphone in too! She's like I'm addicted! We're in Philly! :floorlaugh:

Just when I was certain I couldn't despise ICA & Baez any more than I already did...

It makes me crazy that ICA gets to sit there on the sidelines, looking all smug, while Baez drags the people who loved her the most through the filthy mud.

This is the one and only time I'm rooting for Baez to get the truth out of this liar.

Oh Snap! GA just went off about River Cruz's "Questionable Past" and mentioned a bunch of crimes. Good for you George! Take that Jose!

If he did not in fact molest GA, I can totally understand GA's frustration and anger.

IMO, George makes a terrible witness. Even if he is telling the truth, his mannerisms make him appear as though he is guilty..... and that's too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay