2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, people will think long and hard before volunteering for searches going forward. This is very sad.
MOO

Could this open a huge door to that tape IF CM pursuits this?..Is that why JP wants it on record in open court vs sidebar ..not to mention JP has that cute little grin on his face:crazy:

Could then CA's taped message to Tim Miller be played where she threatens him not to mess with her as she always wins?

Good morning my lovely friends.

Caylee_22bubblesinbathtub.jpg

Good morning gorgeous!

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Only law enforcement can do it.

1 minute ago

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
The prosecution issue had to do with his illegal, secret recording of the meeting. It is illegal to secretly record someone in Florida.

2 minutes ago

I really don't like Mr. Jordan, and never have. Ever. He inserted himself into this case from the very beginning. He was determined to make a name for himself. He conducted other searches on his own. He made sure he got himself on FOXnews.

He damaged the reputation of Texas Equusearch, he messed up the investigation. I am sure this has cost him a pretty penny both financially and personally.

He is no hero, imo.

Were Mortimer Smith and Jeremy Lyons working for the defense at the same time?

Mason brought up the BS felony stuff to merely get the jury to hear just enough to think badly of JJ's testimony.

This all makes me so mad. NONE OF THIS would even be happening to these people if ICA would have told the FRICKIN truth from the get-go. Nobody would have been searching for anybody.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

OT: BTW, whenever I see your screen name, I read it as "Boblo Law", remembering taking my kids to the now closed Boblo Island Amusement Park, Windsor, Canada.

Me too! I'm in Windsor, ON - miss the good old Boblo days!

As for privacy fences - we have them here and call them that - you can't see through them and they are usually about 7 feet high to prevent people from easily climbing over them. Many people here use them if they have a pool.

The jury is not in the courtroom hearing these arguments

I am telling you this is wrong...they are ruining this man's life and possibly his ability to provide for his family..all for freaking ICA murdering psycho. :maddening:

It would make me want to think twice about searching in a high profile case. Most definitely.

They want to make everyone look bad in this case besides ICA. Everyone... from her parents, to her family... her friends... the people who searched for Caylee... the detectives... the person who found her everyyyone. Its disgusting. I hope the jury sees that.

They called this guy up there to just smear him. So. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3