2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony family attorney just stepped inside the rail. That means Cindy, George or Lee should be up soon. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:49 PM

I'm just giddy about the Gentiva IT witnesses. I worked as a salaried RN and CA's story about the time card was outrageous IMO. Glad the SA is going to straighten it all out.

Me too !!!

JJ is a person that volunteered to look for a missing child. period. No more, no less.

Anthony family attorney just stepped inside the rail. That means Cindy, George or Lee should be up soon. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:49 AM

One of his few tweets that actually relates to the trial.

Oh watch ICA closely now......this is usually when she pours on the tears and puts of the sad clown faces, if someone from her family testifies, especially LA.

okym9g.jpg

This was the pic of Ted B. Bill S. was referring to this morning. Compared it to ICA's growl.

hate that HH reminds them that he invoked 5th

so during my ‘special’ break I found the cause of the odd odor. SOMEONE left a load of wet clothes in the washing machine and never transferred them to the dryer!

So the investigation begins: Who, in this house, actually loads the washing machine and does the laundry?

pinkfly invokes her right to plead the 5th amendment.

:python:

Thanks for the reminder pinkfly... DMIL coming tomorrow and I would have completely forgotten bedspread in the washer. I am totally obsessed here.

10:36

Jury not in courtroom

Let's return the witness and Mr. McClallen.

LDB - It's my understanding the Court is going to strike the response?

HHJBP - yes. The response was basically non-responsive to the question that was asked. (His Honor chuckling). Okay, McClallen did you talk to your client?

Yes.

HHJBP - and you explained to your client? Mr. Mason?

CM - can we approach?

SIDEBAR #3 (10:36-10:49

Jury coming back (10:49)

(CM and JB not looking happy)

HHJBP: To the Jury: The following 2 questions have been withdrawn and you are to disregard - question about reason to change testimony and were you threatened with felony prosecution and his assertion of 5th amendment right.

REDIRECT BY CM

No further questions.

No recross.

Witness excused.

They(DT) withdrew the question cause they seen the Mac trucks outside. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors