2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no sympathy for GA or any of the A's. Their lies created this mess and now they must all live with the fallout.

So he's telling the truth today, that is what he should have been doing all along! He's still a terrible person in my book.

I do not believe GA, I do not trust he is capable of NOT lying. There's a deep pathology of pathological lying in this family. I think GA is a smooth liar, but transparent to me.
I think he snowed everyone. He reminds of the father on Twin Peaks. Very creepy energy.

I have no sympathy for GA or any of the A's. Their lies created this mess and now they must all live with the fallout.

So he's telling the truth today, that is what he should have been doing all along! He's still a terrible person in my book.
...but he didn't kill Caylee.

@MarkEiglarsh It's nothing personal against Baez. I don't know him. His cross of George right now is one of the worst I've seen!!!!

Good lord! So sad for George this morning, that his evil spawn has put him through such hell!
Thankful that "JoJo" did the right thing though for his beloved little Caylee!
I pray George will find some peace when this is over.
And Baez will find another career!

Anyone still doubting Casey will take the stand and attempt to finish this slaughter?

Was that Ashton being mean? Or is it against the rules?

Against the rules, GA is still on the stand. JA does not want to be blamed with witness tampering, which is exactly what JB would try to do.

I will guarantee you, the teachers and the counselor on that jury know what's what

I hope they do. I'm only sorry the jury doesn't have all the facts to work with. I wonder if any of then will be angry when this is over because they've been kept in the dark about some very important, in my opinion, information.

for at least the past two days threads have locked up as i was typing a message. is there some kind of way to avoid that?
here's part of it. i was hoping that someone could direct me to the history behind the anthony's no longer visiting Casey in jail. i've seen blips that indicated it's been years, and it was at kc's direction, but am otherwise in the dark. TIA

I am so heart-broken about Caylee not being with us but I am so glad that our Caylee is no longer with Casey. I cannot imagine the sort of torture she would have inflicted on that sweetest angel.

Also, I want jurors # 16 and 17 to be part of the original 12!!!

In the hallway, GeorgeAnthony just looked at #cindyanthony (and their lawyer) and said "I just can't." then started to cry again. Awful.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:16 AM

Morning. I listened a bit on my way in to work but my phone kept going in and out. so I missed CA on the stand..any news there?

I heard GA and cheered a few times when he said "1+1=2 sir, KC was the last person I saw with my granddaughter" I also was glad when he was asked about his tv interviews that he said "i didn't want to believe BACK THEN that my daughter could take her daughter's life" This guy KNEW and KNOWS that KC murdered Caylee and he seems to be the only one standing up for her during this trial (besides the SA)

So sad -- AND infuriating! -- , for my first Post here.

(10-minute Recess underway...)

...sigh...

These past 30 minutes have shown us one of the cruelest things one human
being has ever done to another human being.

Cruel, horrible, repellent, and so totally tragic. Jose Baez (okay, JB) and
Casey Anthony deserve each other.

There is no shame. There is no conscience.

Jose Baez should be Disbarred.

I'm drained. Cannot begin to imagine how George is feeling, I hope the light of Caylee keeps him from that dark place. :innocent:

This case is killing me, I'm emotionally drained and my housework is suffering, I haven't been for a jog in 2 weeks to avoid missing the trial and I just want this to be over, but I feel like I need to watch so that Caylee will receive the justice she deserves, that sounds weird but that's how I feel.

Jeez. So I guess that puts a damper on any homicidal plans I may formulate because I have the voice of Brett Butler. :innocent:

Lord, I sound like Brenda Vicarro. I'd be doomed before I ever got to trial. :floorlaugh:

well so far today.. JB is doing a good job....rof.. for the SA that is..

Even the tru tv talking heads.. are loving GA lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member