2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness cannot answer this question because of the varied responses from people to a death. Theres no pat answer.

DS says your honor I can go throught the list.....HH says no don’t do that come to the sidebar

Hypothetical: drunk mom has car ax and kills baby- Karioth says shes seen "survivor guilt" or mom continue to keep drinking. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:31 PM

"Since everybody does it differently, I certainly have seen mothers that have lost children go face down in bed and stay there for months. Conversely I have seen mothers who clean out the room and give away the toys and clothes and it is not spoken of. Some go to the cemetery every day, others never go there.
Reluctant grievers are the young, and they do not want to buy into the grieving process. Instead of stopping the drinking they may continue the drinking, with survivors guilt/"

"I have never had a single patient do it exactly like another grieves. "

So NOW ICA boo-hoos, when a GRIEF "expert" is there to observe. What a bunch of hooey! Grrrrrr.....

I agree - a women who drank and kills child in accident and continues to drink or even worse - I can see it. But not reporting child deadm spending all day in bed with BF and hot body contests...nope. 31 days - that is what is going to seal ICA's fate.

For GAWD'S sake...KC is crying!

I want to ask Ms. Sally is she's seen any mother who put duct tape over her child's mouth ...three wide pieces...put dead child in 2 garbage bags, a laundry bag, and threw her in a trash dump just around the corner from where she lived. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

lol

DS your honor, I could go through the list
HHJBP: Dont do that, come to the side bar

OMG! ICA has the tissues out..You've got to be kidding me!!

The defendant did not "lose" her child she either let her drown in the family pool and then dumped her to be devoured by animals, reptiles and insects after keeping her dead body under a trash bag for days or she murdered her child...this hypotheses is utter BS and not relative to this case.
Please forward this to JA!!

DS repeats her hypothetical w/amazing and lovin bond with her child...since everybody does it differently...certainly see mothers lose their children who were loving...they lay down in bed, don't wash sheets in bed...
conversly seen mothers clean out the child room, give away toys away, don't even say anything....too painful to go thru memories...some people go to cemetary every day and others say too painful...
surviver guilt...in younger people...grieve...I have never had a patient act the same as someone else....other people don't act that way (object- sustain
Mom comes from a family who cope .....with stress and trauma by engaging in denial and non-communication...object...DS asks to go thru the list - Sidebar

WHAT is she crying about? He Dad had an emotional breakdown on teh stand earlier and she didn't shed a tear and now...now...she freaking cries! OMG...I need another shot!

omg casey's got a tissue the size of a paper towel slowly wiping her cheeks :( it brings a tear to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member