2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See?? HHJP needs to take control of his courtroom!! Why is he allowing this?? I want to know. Caylee deserves a little consideration doesn't she??

ICA looks to me as if she is preparing to testify with all her paperwork before her...can't wait!:great:

I thought Baez said they never investigated George? Didn't we spend days on testimony about that? WTH!

I think JB has watched too many John Grisham movies....what does he mean by saying GA was being "investigated"? EVERYONE connected to Caylee was being looked at.

Baez in Jan 2009, pressure was getting to you wasn't it Mr Anthony?
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:07 PM

Baez asks if George Anthony felt the walls were closing in on him saying pressure was being put on him by law enforcement.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:07 PM

tell him george!! The one that didnt help in this investigation was CASEY!!!!

stress and pressure, nah, who feels pressure when their daughter murders her child, a non pressure event.:maddening:

I loathe JB for doing this to GA.

JB better not do the closing. This behavior by JB is going to turn the jury and they will tune him out on closing if he's the one who presents closing.

Make him Stop! Please :)

Can't the earth open and swallow him up?

GA AGAIN said that it was a tumultuous time in his life, his wife's life, and his son's life. Didn't say anything about ICA.

I just tuned in to Baez and I'm in bad mood already.

GeorgeAnthony explains his cooperation with LEOs, Jose Baez and anyone to get Caylee back home.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:08 PM

I cooperated with all LE and I even cooperated with you sir

I love how GA says "my life, my wife's lie, my son's life" he doesn't mention KC at all...he did this before. i think he has written her off

I wish George could just say any lies back then are his Cindy's orders to him. More truth like that would be refreshing.

ITA. George isn't being as truthful this afternoon. George never questioned DC about that video? Lee stated he confronted THEM about sending DC out, Cindy stated she never sent DC out.

Did Casey notice he mentioned everyone but her??? 'In my life, Cindy's, Lee's and everyone else in our family....'

I am decent person and therefore do not wish bad things on anyone.... (and i want to stay within TOS)

But I certainly do NOT wish GOOD things for JB after this trial...

Omitted mentioning Casey again when talking about tumultous time in his families life. His life, his wifes life, his sons life and everyone who cared for Caylee. paraphrazed.

I loathe Baez too. I just want to use less-than-polite language to describe what I really think of him!!!!! I'm sooo tempted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18