2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jury excused for the evening

everyone else staying so maybe we have something else to discuss.

Did you just see her? Nodding about a mother's love? Are you kidding?

Yeah cause she went out to Suburban Dr. and held an umbrella over Caylee's remains. . .Oh wait. . .no she didn't.

Hear that Casey... that mother wanted to protect her baby from the rain and dark... you just threw Caylee away. Feeling the shame and guilt?

So during ICA's "magical moment" she decides to duct tape her daughters nose and mouth, triple bag her then throw her in a trash heap.

ohhhhh..that mom worried about her child in the rain broke my heart.

You can't get much further from a mom who left her child out in the swamp to be swept by a hurricane and eaten by animals.

OMG. DS tries to say HER OWN expert has not been accepted as an expert in guilt.

And WOW, ICA is just seething right now. She is just smoldering. Moments ago she was a grieving, sobbing, lost little lamb. Yet now she is stone faced, glaring cold looking statue. ODD.

This expert is NO MATCH for the mighty Ashton. He lays out a scenario, and she says' " Well, that's one way to look at it, but here is another way..." But she is saying YES to his theory by doing so, each and every time. LOL

MAGICAL THINKING. [ Ashton is laughing and happy right now.] Because the example she uses is how grieving mothers often protect their children even after a death. [ Yet the jury knows this mother put her own dead child in a garbage bag in a trashy swamp.

This expert helped the state more than the DT, once again, imoo.

As much as I wanted to see RC on the stand, ending the day after that is a huge win for the prosecution.

You know, it's weird, but as I think about it, I feel like I've heard that story about not wanting the deceased child to be alone in the dark before. In a movie. Wish I could remember which one. It must be a somewhat common response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper