2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA looking a little miffed....ya think she didn't KNOW JB HAD CRAB CAKES AT THE RITZ??????? hahahahahahahaha

Oh, is CM still on the face of the earth?

Surely he wants a gas can too. :woohoo:

Or one of those "flashy things" the Men In Black guys had that erased a person's memory - and even better, let them be replaced with "new, better, more convenient" memories! ;)

JB and Casey are two peas in a pod. He is all about meeeee too. Anytime someone mentions something about him in a bad light there is an approach. Love it!

It strikes me just now that GA looks more like a victim of long term abuse, than ICA!

What's KC doing? She appears to be looking at something in her lap. Is she reading something or texting?

JB-Can you order me a nice (pro-bono) steak? I'll be right over. Thanks George
Please let that in BP.

Mark Eiglarsh is freaking killing me over here. His latest tweet :floorlaugh:

MarkEiglarsh
Patented cross examination strategy designed by Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez: "If something isn't working...keep doing it."

HHJP just smiling away.

Yes Mountain Kat, the Anthony's had dindin with JB at the Ritz, ABC pictures, $$$

JB doesn't like it whenever his involvement with GA and CA throughout the case is brought up. I notice he always objects.

Yup, anytime ANYTHING concerning JB is brought up he objects and get's a little hot under the collar if it concerns his reputation.

while they are at sidebar I have an OT comment...

I kinda always figured that ICA was surviving the protective custody all this time because she was able to feed her narcissism by watching TV all day and people talking about her story day in and day out. I was very surprised that she gets 1 hour a day (or really less since she's supposed to do all sorts of stuff during that 1 hour out of her cell). Did that surprise anyone else?

I can't believe Baez opened the door to get questions in about the Ritz!

Hope George can hang in there - be strong George!

I am laughing in sidesplitting manner right now.

JA just slid in that the Anthony's dined WITH JB that night!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!

Maybe he can let the jury know about the steak and crabpuffs.

Of course was this before or after his little crying jag when he visited ICA at the jail that night and she ripped him a new one?

What is ICA doing in her lap now? Stop her. Pay attention to your Dad's heart breaking.

I dare say the State is going to walk through that door NOW. JB just mentioned that GA called JB.

I bet JA asks about the conversation they had!!! No atty client protection there.

Walk through Jeff...walk through PLEASE!

would that be inviting prejudicial rmarks about the defence team? I dont think they can do that.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Defense has taken a shotgun blast to the heart of their case and can't survive @OSCaseyAnthony @drdrew @issueswithjvm @vinniepolitan @hlntv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela