2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay there's her training she trained under Dr. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

WOW! Snarky looks when JA objects.....chomps on gum.....very arrogant IMO.

She seems like she has her own agenda, meaning that she wants to say what she wants regardless of the questions!

I can smell self-promotion 1300 miles away.

I'm just wondering how much experience she has had observing grief displayed by someone who is also charged with their child's death. I'm thinking in my layman way of how she is going to compare someone grieving over the death of a child when they had nothing to do with that death versus someone who grieves or not grieves when that someone is the person charged with their own child's death.

I'm noticing that also especially when JA objected. As a nurse I would prefer that she carry herself more professionally

I agree. But, I think she is a little nervous. I bet her patients love her. Her students maybe not so much. Ahhh, Kuhbler-Ross, the pioneer in death and grieving!

What do you bet she goes home and watches her performance on the stand? Talk about the theatre of the absurd.

I think throughout this entire Defense CIC they have been able to prove that they don't know if Dr. Vass is a chemist or not! Other than that, they haven't proven anything else IMO.

Angst? You wanna talk about angst? Ask those who have been watching this case for almost 3 years!!!

I have a graduate degree in counseling, and I can tell you that she seems similar to many of my former professors. Counselors have a tough time getting from point A to point B without wandering through the rest of the alphabet first. IMO. I don't particularly think she's "in love with herself" as many have stated, but I can definitely see the theatrical bent. . . .

Also: If I had been unlucky enough to take a class from her, I would have wanted JA and Judge Perry in the room keeping her on task. . .

Does this Open the Door for Jeff to ask about the Hot Body Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant