2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing this woman is going to be able to tell me is that ICA is not as good an actress as she is and that her tears are fake.

I already know this.

So does the jury.

Is she going to testified that it is expected to go to blockbuster with your boyfriend the night your 2 year old dies.. then proceed to party your butt off when you are grieving? I have seen a lot of people in grief but never like ICA....

FFS. sitting on my hands now because this lady is RUDE and I'm already PIZZED!!!!!!!!

DS does not know about the Chicken soup books.

I just fell out of my chair.

Yes, I do see the point; but manipulating the remains COULD have disturbed, removed, altered, fill-in-the-blank evidence; and may that (if it happened) may that not possibly be at risk of being characterized as tampering? (....asking - not arguing)

Well, sure and if he did something he shouldn't have he should be held responsible but in case he was tampering with the evidence of a dead child I would still want to know what the child died of.

It was said yesterday in court I believe Karioth had not examined Casey.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:58 PM

River Cruz/Krystal Holloway in hallway.
by stevehelling via twitter at 2:58 PM

51SVRrNwIVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Submitting articles to Chicken Soup for the Soul makes her an expert?

I feel like I'm at a private dinner party....and she is the hostess. WTH is this.

Dr. Sally does not appreciate JA interrupting her 15 mins!

I think she may have some medical condition which is causing the trembling and slightly slurred speech. She is an older lady so I'm not surprised if she is a little frail.

She's not like this in that video of her on youtube. Something's not right!

She really should have spit that gum out before she got on the stand.

She sounds like a 'know-it-all. Believe me, I know what they are like...my mother was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel