2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB just wanted to say the "f" word because George got to say it. Nothing to see here folks...

GeorgeAnthony is back on stand talking about second search warrant. He was asked to step outside bc he told LE to get out.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:02 PM

Baez made the committed/attempted to commit suicide slip again. At least he caught himself.

You think JB would have learned not to ask about suicide. Remember this little gem?
"Did ICA ever tell you she had committed suicide?"

GA looks composed....guessing he was not able to eat but he knows he is doing right by Caylee

What is the point of objecting? JB blurts out whatever he wants the jury to know. HHJP has allowed this continuously.

Hmmm. . . methinks KC had a talking to about her demeanor earlier today when GA testified. She is now all meek and looking down.

JB is saying that he was asked to give his fingerprints. :waitasec:

I'm liking George's "yes, and....?" type answers. After questioning him about his suicide attempt, he's not going to get riled about being sent out back by LE, IMO.

I hope Cindy shared her Xanax with George for this afternoon! I don't know how much more he can take. ^i^

wouldn't they already have his finger prints if he was in LE back in the day?

I can't believe they are going to call Yuri for like the 10th time. Yuri is one of the most believable witnesses there is in this case.

lmbo, JB was just quoting GA........he's the one with the potty mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member