2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk said he talked to his son 10-15 times during that time, but it was the December call that he told him to watch him on TV. Who cares either way, he reported it in August anyway.

OMG - RK saw the remains in August, called Osco THREE times...

I really think that JB is :deadhorse::deadhorse: I don't think that anyone on the jury really thinks that RK hid the body. At least I hope not. It is just so far fetched. It is supposed to be a reasonable doubt, not a one in a million chance.

Okay I am lost.

Phone records?

Or is that not possible since they talked every day.

I could have sworn we established he called his son on December 11 and not earlier...

Seems like RK said they talked many times.

This case is just so sad. How can ICA enjoy tearing up so many people just to save herself. So many people have been victims of ICA, way too many in fact. So many people have had to hire attys just to keep them out of the muck ICA and the DT has thrown at them.

Being Canadian I have a question...

Why was the other fellow not allowed by Dept of Defense not allowed to testify, but this Coast Guard kid is allowed?

Sparks voluntarily provided cell phone records. He says #roykronk told him he found #Caylee 's skull.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:32 PM

wow Jose is almost goading Sparks (Kronk's bio son) .....he's almost egging him on to rag on his father --whether it's relevant or not.

Cant unring the bell, Jose. day-um.

Judge aint havin it tho - as in, "Oh no you deh-ent;" Im liking this judge now.

moo

Not being honest about "holding anything against his father," in my opinion.

:cow:

thats it JB? Thats all you have to ask BS? Im not sure I even know what was said...

Baez to Sparks: Do you hold ill will against your father? Sparks: No sir.

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:32 PM

yes he does hold ill will against RK (might be justified) but it is there for sure.

"Do you hold any ill will toward your father. Did you at the time?"

Sorry, but as an "estranged" child, I call MAJOR BS. I can tell from how he addressed his father. He said "Roy Kronk" and also "My biological father." No ill will my butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member