2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop trashing the witness. There is no evidence that he is lying. Even if what he says is 100%, how does this damage Kronk?

I'm just trying to figure out exactly what he's saying. I guess he says the conversation occurred in November, but obviously he can't be sure.

So why didn't the son call and report this conversation?

Did JB just ask him why he did NOT know anything about the case? Lol!

Sparks said after he reached out to his dad in June of '08, they talked 3 to 4 times a week until Feb '09
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:42 PM

He didnt know anything about the case but he just said when his father told him he found the body in Nov- he said "you mean that little girl". If he didnt know, what little girl is he referring to??

Well apparently the reason JB was late this morning is NOT because he was prepping this witness.

What paper did the deputy just bring into the defense team lady???

This whole testimony is absurd!! Please tell me how this explains the DT theory that Caylee died in the pool and George disposed of her???

Sparks says his dad has always had an imagination and "says far fetched things"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:42 PM

Sparks says Kronk has always said far fetched things.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:42 PM

I like LDB but her questioning of this witness has left me scratching my head. I'll need to replay it to understand where she was going with it.

I find Roy Kronk to be more likable than his son. His son seems to think he is too good for his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus