2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she testifies today y'all, I'm going to miss it... I have to pick up my granddaughter way acroos town this afternoon at 5:00.

If I were LDB, I would hopefully get Kronk back up there and ask:

When did you learn of the large reward being offered?

Could you have used that amount of money in July 2008?

Could you have used that amount of money in August 2008?

Could you have used that amount of money in September 2008?

Could you have used that amount of money in October 2008?

Could you have used that amount of money in November 2008?

She did yesterday! :great:

They say it is not because of heightened security concerns for #CaseyAnthony or others in courtroom.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:41 PM

This is the most bizarre case I've ever seen. ICA looks like JB's secretary!!

I know; I really want to know what she is doing. Is she just "playing" to look busy? Some of the paper-shuffling and "writing" that she's been doing today has been downright comical.

To be fair, I heard CM actually answer "About a half dozen" when asked about how many more witnesses. Vague.

again, stopping mid-statement... "uh... let me rephrase that"

this is getting reallllly old.

I just keep wondering how much of all this testimony the jury is actually going to remember now that the end is near.

I don't believe they will remember anything from the defense "experts". JB did himself no favors with his "JB University" series of lectures.

Even if Kronk took the remains and did a slow dance with them, it doesn't reflect ANY of the charges in this trial against ICA. Complete and utter waste of time.

I think ICA is drafting her testimony for when she gets on the stand. hehe!! OMG, I can't wait!!!

3:32

Jury back in

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF YURI MELICH BY JB

He responded to Suburban Drive and made contact with RK. He spoke to him for 10 or 15 minutes total. He had already completed a written statement. He then did a recorded statement. RK did not advise him that he had called any time in August.

It was 12/17/08 when he first learned that RK had first called in August. They then got the tapes of those calls.

Did you have to clarify about the skull rolling out of the bag?

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

He obtained another statement on December 17 to clarify if the skull rolled out or dropped out of the bag.

Was it at that time he changed his story? YM stated he added information.

He would have to refer to the transcript to say what RK said about the skull in his recorded statement. He was shown the transcript by JB - the 12/11 statement.

OBJECTION - LDB requests sidebar SUSTAINED

SIDEBAR#9 (3:38-3:41)

12/17/08 is the first time he had realized that RK had called previously and a few days later he learned that he had called 4 times.

Witness excused subject to recall (3:41)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89