2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HJBP: reviewed suicide letter and 2 cases presented by JA - Mr. Baez do you want a proffer
JB: suicide note is hearsay
HJBP: response
JA: suicide note can be admissable to establish - nothing in document contains any statement of guilt or admission of doing anything to Granddaughter nor to daughter - specifically page 3, DT said he knew in 2008 what happened to Caylee -rebuts implication by defense

JB: JA admitting self serving admission to hearsay law?

GA's pain is so raw.

Whew! Slow down, mah WS peeps! I cannot keep up with this thread! :crazy:

If this doesn't come in now, couldn't JA bring it up in rebuttal case?

I love how JA always cites actual case law and sources and JB just fights like a petulant child "wah wah mr. ashton pushed me!"

It appears Mr. Ashton is creating a self-serving exception....

LMAO. Oh JB, go back to law school. Do it for all of us, do it for kicks, just. do. it.

Casey is shaking her head no to Ashton's statement about the suicide note.

George on e stand is so painful to watch. I broke down and cried with him. His testimony requires him to relieve the nightmare of the last three years of his life. The most telling testimony from George today, IMO, occurred during the beginning of the direct exam by JB. In response to a question George said (paraphrasing, not exact words) At that time I did not believe my daughter was capable of murdering my granddaughter. Seems to me his doubts about ICA's involvement in Caylee's death are gone, and that he has accepted that she was capable, and did murder his granddaughter. Just an inference, and not said, but loudly heard throughout the lines. To me, this pretty much is the essence of what the jury should get from George's testimony this am. IMO, of course.

JB has managed to turn this testimony to the prosecution's advantage, JMO.

JB is very arrogant about accusing JA of creating a self serving exception

bobkealing bob kealing
#baez big grin on his face and says Ashton has self serving exception.

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#Georgeanthony was out in hall sobbing in #cindyanthony 's arms. Both crying hard. #caseyanthony had no reaction to her dad on the stand.

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
Giant move towards murder 1 conviction. Ouch. She must testify now...right?!
1 minute ago

my 86 year old aunt calls in the middle of this...I missed the whole thing...lol...i always answer the minute she calls.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member