2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GA wanted to anwer the abuse question like this: Mr.Baez, it was in your office about 8 weeks ago that I first heard of the abuse, the only way to keep my daughter from the DP"

GA first heard about the abuse allegations when one of ICA's letters to an inmate became public, this was about a year ago I believe. In it she made the comments about LA trying to feel her up and that she thinks maybe her dad abused her when she was young too, but she doesn't remember (or something like that)

I'm hoping Casey has a meltdown and shows her fisties in front of this jury. The same one we've all seen in the jailhouse video. Show your true colours, Casey.

This is unbearable to watch. I can't imagine being a parent and having my daughter put me through this. It must be torture. Very very sad.

#roykronk is in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:29 AM

Son of a B. He just asked him about molestation.

roykronk is in hallway.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:29 AM

First day of trial question.....JB points out sex with child against law

Holy sweet Jeebus. I can't believe that JB is going there.

This is disgusting. JB is disgusting. The tone in which he asks these questions is just beyond the pale.

JB asking about molestation! Sex with a minor means life in prison!

OMG

ICA working up tears. GAWD!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Here we go with the molestation. I'm going to be sick. Throw JB out of there. This is beyond disgusting and shouldn't be allowed.

Better late than never, though, right?

At the end of the day, he's someone that lost a child (grandchild) and he's getting treated worse today then the one accused of murder has been through this entire trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove