2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of Pete, Baez...just have the man read his deposition so we can all move this along!!

Oh come on! Are you kidding me with that question???????????? Again, I picked the wrong day to stop smoking and swearing LOL

OT:
Yesterday I smoked a whole pack from 9:40 in the morning til 5:30.
Today I'm back to my dried, sweetened banana chips. :)

Non-OT
I knew it was coming, I knew it was going to be asked but......
I am appalled at the line of questioning.
Appalled, disgusted..... you name it, I'm it!
When JB started asking George if he knew what type of crime it was to molest a child, I actually got nauseated.
And I'm one that has no problem seeing blood and guts but that line of questioning literally turned my stomach.

I shall break my Atkins diet and enjoy some popcorn during the rebuttal phase.....I think it will be quite a show

Regarding the unfounded molestation allegations, we can be sure that before this case goes to the jury, the prosecution will again present evidence of Casey claiming that George was "the best dad in the world".

during all this amazing testimony, jurors 1-5 especially have shown no reaction. Zip.

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:40 AM

JA: is counsel quoting the deposition - if so can not be paraphrased improper impeachment

So the gas cans are apparently more important than the alleged molestation (given the amount of time we're spending on each topic)?

Baez: "So, you either lied in your deposition or the police planted the duct tape on the gas cans?"

JB: Do you notice exhibits in the back of the depo.
GA: You need to be specific. There are a lot of exhibits here.
JB: One step at a time. Do you see exhibits? Do you see the duct tape on the gas can?
---
JB: So according to your testimony either the police planted that tape on the gas can or you were not telling the truth?

CaseyAnthony during all this amazing testimony, jurors 1-5 especially have shown no reaction. Zip.

by bobkealing via twitter at 4:40 AM

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony I dont know who wants Baez's throat more...Geo or Mr. Ashton!

I'm not a violent person but I'm telling you the things I imagine I could do at this moment...............
Sorry I just got here 5 minutes ago to hear GA asking JB to be more specific about allegations of child abuse, now to gas cans.
Maybe Caylee wasn't murdered. Maybe God just plucked her up to keep her innocent and safe and far far away from these horrible people. OMG I can't stop crying. Turning off the live feed now to read only....before I completely lose it.

I caught that, had a flashback to Clinton.........:floorlaugh:

WHY can't the State just ADMIT the only evidence they have against ICA is that piece of tape on a gas can!!! The core of the case right here people.

(That was a joke.)

Needs a moment to figure out how to ask a proper question. He gets away with way too much IMO!!

I think it might be a good idea for the mods to repost some rules as a preemptive measure here today as a reminder since today is going to be very very bad, JB is pushing buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3