2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George took a long look at Casey during break. She did not look back.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:26 AM

I still don't get why peeps think running around telling everyone your daughter is innocent, refusing to admit Caylee was dead and ICA killed her, and not cooperating with the LE or the SA is obstructing justice? Just dreadful and obnoxious behavior but obstruction under the letter of the law - don't think so.

As we go into recess, I'm sending prayers to George Anthony. May God lend him strength, and wrap him in love and light. Be a servant, George, and God will clear a way for you in life.

I think this bears repeating .

I had an odd thought. I wonder if GA and RK would ever be friends. If not for RK Caylee may not have been found.They both have endured the tire treads of ICA's DT.

81,000 + viewers on WFTVs live blog.

Wow. Caylee is everywhere today <3

I can't bear this, I think I'm going to cry, this is just awful, the only person that should be getting grilled on the stand is ICA, she created this situation and is continuing to be selfish by hurting her family like this.

I think GA wanted to anwer the abuse question like this: Mr.Baez, it was in your office about 8 weeks ago that I first heard of the abuse, the only way to keep my daughter from the DP"

I posted this on the sidebar thread. What if this is the ONE time KC is telling the truth. NO ONE is believing her, including me!! Now that's Karma :)

Came in late and saw some of our wonderful WSer's transcripts...thanks so much. Here's my :twocents:

If I was one of the young attys on the DT right now I would hang my head in shame and crawl under the table because of the way JB is attacking GA...GA has not been my favorite but this is beyond the pale. ICA is EVIL to the core......and CM should just hang up his boots...what a horrible way to end a career. They disgust me.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony George took a long look at Casey during break. She did not look back.

George, you have lots or prayers going your way. This will be over soon and you will be allowed to heal. Keep your head up and keep calm. No one believes Baez.

Hello all! I just arrived and I only have a few minutes before I go to a meeting! ACK! I can't believe what is happening.

Can they put witnesses on Suicide watch, because I am very worried about George he looks like a broken man

Yes, that's a good word...broken. Despite what he may or may not have known, may or may not have done, I can't help feeling bad for him.

Attorneys are working on a stipulation to read to the jury.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:27 AM

Caylee is there with you, Jo Jo! Do this for her, she deserves it & it'll help you with closure....the last time you'll have the opportunity to do this for Caylee so show your love for her, stand strong & speak for your grandchild

And Baez is now ready so court can resume. GA back on stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove