2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that differs from their OS, where GA had the body, did something (we don't know what) with it and somehow (we don't know how) RK got ahold of it, ditched it in the woods, then came back to claim the reward money.

In my mind it really doesn't. In what they just presented I would think that then will go on to say that after Casey buried her by the playhouse that she told GA about it and he then dug poor little Caylee up - then the rest comes into play. Understand that I DO NOT for one minute believe this - but I think that is the story that they were trying to tell with that testimony.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
The true burying going on today is #caseyanthony #josebaez case by establishing CA learned how to bag animals. Except no burial for #caylee
1 minute ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#RoyKronk accused yesterday regarding duct tape. Today, #cayleeanthony #josebaez blame her father. @nancygracehln @vinniepolitan @cfnews13
4 minutes ago

Exactly. That's what I'm saying about that evidence. No way can anyone say WHERE that duct tape originated. Could have been on the bag, Could have been on the face. SA/ME states animals moved things. How can they say they didn't move the tape.

ETA: Could have even been on the ground.
The fact that it had to be cut out of the hair weighs heavily for me. I think things would be clearer to us if we could have seen the pictures of the skull and the tape together.

I would love to know how the two dogs that died six months apart died??? ICA was in high school at that time. :waitasec:

According to CA, those dogs were not put down by the vet. Plus, ICA buring other pets per KMT.

I also wonder about the dog "Misty" that GA said they never had. ICA likes to tell half truths....so the way they buried the other pets were true....wonder if she exaggerated the events of "Misty's" death.

LKB says duct tape around the animal bags is for future dp talk to show she only did it to secure the bag

Interesting Linda as the DT is saying she wasn't even involved in the tossing of the body...George was supposed to have done all that. WOOPS!

My head is about to explode! I keep thinking of all those pets. That is A LOT of animals! I had never thought of ICA honing her killing skills by practicing on the family pets, but it sure is looking suspicious. Good Gawd. And no doubt she was following "family tradition" by wrapping Caylee up like a golden retriever. At least the dogs got a decent burial. :(

Hey, Jose! Thanks for, once again, showing your client to be a cold-hearted sociopathic killer!

OK I have to say that we have had lots of pets too. We have outside pets, that have had things happen to them. We now have an inside dog, hopefully he will live forever.

I wonder if Richard can hypothesize how the duct tape removed itself from the plastic, leaving no plastic attached then wiggled down over Caylee's head then stuck itself to her hair?

That is some magic duct tape!

To unstick and restick itself, wow I want some of that.

Sometimes I think Richard needs more life experience, in my opinion.

To go along with magical thinking.

They are asking for aquittal again? Jury isn't there for that, right? They will have long lunch today.

that is routine in the trials i have seen. when the defense has no more witnesses, they then ask the judge for an aquittal based on the fact that there has not been enough evidence shown by the SA to proceed/ send the issue to the jury

which in this case it is obvious that the SA has pleeeeenty of evidence.

After asking if they euthanized their pets with chloroform, LDB asked if they put duct tape on the pets' faces.

I missed it but that's really good. She got the chloro in there too.

Have all the Anthonys been on stand today? I know Lee was and I think CA but not sure if GA was yet.

LKB says duct tape around the animal bags is for future dp talk to show she only did it to secure the bag

LKB must have eaten a big ol' plate of deluded for breakfast because there is not one bit of evidence to support that and a whole heap of evidence to outright reject it.

Look at the plastic bags recovered or what was left of them. Look at the duct tape and what it was or was not stuck too - so ridiculous.

CM always used to be a well regarded attorney in the community.

What can he possibly be thinking about this train wreck?

If ICA does take the stand I know it is against CM advice and that would also tell me why CM was the one who signed the motion for competency testing.

There is another reason as well. If the verdict is guilty and ICA appeals, for sure CM will not be involved in this appeal because he will likely step out of criminal work but at this point ICA thinks JB will still be by her side (and he may or may not) but CM will be out of the picture.

Do you know who this new guy is ? I don't think I've seen him before? is he prepping Casey to take the stand ?

I really doubt Casey takes the stand. Although she is a great liar and probably believes the lies she tells....so maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876