2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let anyone mess with our man Ashton!! He's busy working for our angel Caylee.

Not sure if anyone is going to see this post.

I have a question. Now that HHJP has ruled that the jury is not permitted to smell the contents of the can, in what manner is HHJP going to insure that the jury knows that they cannot smell the contents? If they do open that can and smell it, mistrial for sure. HJJP needs to tell the jury before they begin to deliberate, correct?

Will the can be included with all of the other evidence, when it comes time for deliberations? Even though the ruling was made no doubt "in an abundance of caution" and/or that the defendant cannot cross examine a can nor a juror, I presume that HHJP when reading the instructions to the jury, will add that they are not permitted to open the can? This is the first time that I can remember a piece of evidence having an instruction similar to this. I have some issues with memory though.

I believe HHJP said the can will not go back with the jury.

3.830 why should you not be held in contempt of court

please tell me that this cannot turn into a mistrial....

Again, this is like a prolonged and exceptionally nutty Jerry Springer show...what a cast of characters. Why is this making its way onto national TV?

Casey is probably sooo happy and thinks she's gonna walk out of court a free woman with fans waiting for her

I wish people would just get themselves together...this case is enough without the extra, BS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest