2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the defense rests. I am so glad. HHJP is going to take care of some business outside of the jury's presence.

1:37

Jury back

JB: We have a stipulation.

HHJBP: The attached documents are true and accurate for Sure Tape Brands.

Documents regarding Henkel Tape marked Defense FW are now marked #75.

JB: Your Honor - THE DEFENSE RESTS

Jury excused at 1:39

I'm glad that the jury didn't get to hear that fake innocent voice she puts on again.

The defense has rested, and the jury being thrown out of the room yet again. Bring on rebuttal and let's get ICA's cell at Lowell all prepped & ready :)

jose has just added something...documents.... entered into evidence. Didnt catch what it is. Anyone?

tia

Judge tells jury there are matters they need to address without them. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:39 PM

The defense has rested its case in the #CaseyAnthony murder trial on Day 32.
by caseyupdates via twitter at 12:39 PM

Mr Baez ...do you have any more live witness's ?
The defense calls..Jeff Ashton.
Mr Ashton, why did you murder the defense's case ?

so I am thinking the only real defense now is ....”She did not...someone else must have....”

I'm torn. I kind of wanted her to so she could continue to incriminate herself and I kind of didn't because it would have taken another week to get through all her testimonial BS.

I would NOT hold this against Casey Anthony if I was a juror in this case.

OT I've got "going down down down in a burning ring of fire...and it burns burns burns as the flames get higher..." playing in my head

LKB had said that if ICA testifies she wipes the slate clean on all reversible errors and so loses the ability to appeal since it can be said the Jury sentenced her guilty based on her testimony. The DT went out with a whimper.

IMO...the defense should have rested immediately after the state....the last 10 days or so they have done nothing but help prove the state's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet