2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the day that I don't have to wake up and be annoyed by Baez within the first 30 minutes.

I hear ya! I usually don't get so annoyed with people since I am pretty easy going most of the time but there is something about Baez that throws me out of wack!

now im convinced they are done. calling kh is a dumb move and all it proves is that george is a cheater. A woman with an alias, imo, is not trustworthy.

What does this mean
BREAKING from sources: "Game changing" information to be revealed during testimony today in #caseyanthony trial. -Longo

I'm sure it means they have a paper trail a mile wide and phone records showing CA was at work ..

Here comes the media SPIN immediately - game changing information indeed! Nothing this woman can say will change the fact that ICA killed Caylee!

Wow Miss Cruz... uhhmmm err.. Halloway looks nervous.

She should be nervous imo. Not of JB but of JA.

Who the heck calls their kid "River" as a nickname.

Lie #1 on the stand today....

WHOA! Judge just said "I presume when u put Ms Anthony on the stand". And he talked abt it before today!! #CaseyAnthonyby abcashleigh via twitter at 8:03 AM

I think he meant CA not ICA
He has not asked ICA yet.

Poor George, I swear this whole trial is about HIM and what HE has done or not. No matter if he had an affair, I really do not care, he did NOT kill his granddaughter....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member