2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton re-casting context of statement to reflect #GeorgeAnthony hope/belief this was accident rather than a confession to her.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:39 AM

Juror 14 also appears to be looking in the direction of the Anthony's in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:38 AM

Her demeanor is awful for her, doesn't sound truthful at all.

Didn't we just hear from the "grief expert" yesterday that people behave "differently" when grieving?? That they do things "out of character"??
IMO....I believe what she said to LE about NOT having a sexual relationship with GA was the truth....she, too, changed her "story"....amazingly, when she was talking to the supposedly neutral National Enquirer and the media was bashing her, she made things look "better" for HER and more negative toward GA, since the media was bashing the A's at that time, anyway.
The difference between some of the "true" stories they (Enquirer) reported...i.e. John Edwards....and hers is that SHE went to them. If she only got 4k for it, IMO, they weren't much interested in it, and perhaps thought it far fetched.

I've maintained this entire time that I believe what GA thought/said was that he thought it was an accident. That at the time he didn't want to believe that his daughter could have killed his granddaughter.

Can the Prosecution call a supervisor or someone from George's cop days and ask if he was a good cop, what kind of instincts he had as a cop? If JB wants the world to believe that he'd be stupid enough to frame his daughter for murder 1 instead of child neglect/accidental drowning and then place the body 15 houses down the street, can someone from his past be called to say he's not that stupid?

Has JB been paying attention to this trial? Didn't he know that JA would skewer her? I'm serious....he's got that look of, "its not fair that you are doing this to my witness. It makes her look bad.." face on.

I think poor grammar does get noticed by the jury

they are more apt to see her as attention seeking and wanting money from a story

Jose and Crystal as so vested in getting out the accident that 'snowballed' out of control. It ties into Jose's OS.

Is it just me or does it look like she is surpressing a smile as she talks.

I wish they could show that video of her and the guy in the white sunglasses outside of the Anthony home on the day that Caylee was found.

She's gettin' a lil testy. Can't seem to handle cross. Boo hoo!

Wow. I thought before she looked close to tears. Now she's yelling at JA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member