2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Enquirer will ask for their money back?

Where is the proof it didn't happen?

I mean seriously, I don't know if this woman is lying or not, but when did GA become the beacon of honestly on this forum?

If she had just told the truth from the beginning she would have avoided being in the hot seat under JA 's cross and scrutiny.

Up Creek w/o Paddle by River Cruz......I can see her book now

Does the jury get to read previous statements from her? Or see any other reports from her?

relevance?

disagree it goes to her credibility. She was convicted for theft. That's not exactly a conviction that a honest and truthful person would be convicted of.

16ib151.jpg

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
If U want to find River Cruz story in #NationalEnquirer it's right under the story about the 6headed dog from Mars

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 11 is taking a lot of notes. He has been writing the entire time Holloway has been on stand. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

I knew this was gonna happen. not good for defense. put casey up! This woman is a grifter!

So...GA sends her a letter signed by himself and CA? Do most married men do that when sending letters to their mistress??

ROFL

I am at a complete loss trying to figure out how in this world Baez thought this testimony could help Casey in any way!:waitasec:

I am just sitting here thinking of the jury...

Can you imagine getting all this testimony in the last month and not be able to talk to ANYYYYYONE about it? Oh my! I don't think I could watch testimony without reading/posting on WS. I'd be burstin to talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89