2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I just do NOT understand why even if the jury beLIEVES this woman, how does it make the outcome any different?

GA could hardly say what he really thought about ICA to her- it seems reasonable to me that he would tell RH he thought it HAD to have been an accident that spiralled etc.
Can't JA bring in her polygraph?

Does it mean anything that her eyes go all over not looking at JB while he's asking his questions?

:giggle: Glad you and Nursebeeme didn't make breakfast for us. We would end up with hot water and garlic oatmeal.

:lol:

You've got that right, but the strawberries do offset the garlic somewhat..

Here's what I take away from this. George did have an affair with her briefly. George may or may not have said anything about an accident snowballing out of control. Whether he did or not, the context of it is that it was something he believed but did not know for a fact. They are mincing words.

I wish George had not lied about this affair under oath. It would have been better to just admit it. But now we know that when he lies, he does it awkwardly, ala the "that's funny" addition to his denial.

Honestly, JB not helping..yet again. All this accident talk..yet again, with no proof of that accident...again.

mr. ashton needs to have the witness define what "THIS" means, i think GA was referring to "SHE" was the THIS.

I just showed up, can someone share if GA and CA are in the court room?

just got here - so do we still believe the mistress part?

Okay, when George supposedly told her this, were the tents still open collecting money to help find Caylee?

I don't think JA did a very good job crossing this River Cruz. Didn't really put her in her place much or anything. I pray the jury ignores her.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
by bobkealing
Our live chat users just voted: 86% think George is more credible and 14% said Holloway more credible.

RC says she didn't go to anyone the detectives came to her. She says for 2 years she didn't say anything to anyone.

Oh RC just brought up that she has a criminal backround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89