2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony - stone faced.
#GeorgeAnthony - angry-looking.
#cindyanthony - taking notes.
Jurors - watching intently.

She admitted her sister went to the media to expose her sister's infidelity or supposed infidelity. What kind of sister does that?

I wonder if the woman in front of Cindy is her sister??

I have to go to the dentist. I knew I should have rescheduled...lol

I feel bad for KH, but I believe she put herself here.

Same issue here today, off to the dentist I go this afternoon. If I miss stuff, that's how it goes but I hope not.

Well this is quite a split screen. Krystal craving the attention on one side and Casey craving the attention on the other. Both have a problem telling the truth. Both made decisions and took action that brought them here, face to face today. Both seem to be hoping the other will be able to bail them out somehow.

CaseyAnthony - stone faced.
#GeorgeAnthony - angry-looking.
#cindyanthony - taking notes.
Jurors - watching intently.
by stevehelling via twitter at 8:57 AM

Holloway in her statement to LEOs reads "and then she tried to cover it up." #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony Ashton had Holloway reading her statement in Depo where she quoted George as saying " I really BELIEVE it was an accident"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:56 AM

Why can't people have compassion for River too? She is just another one in the long line of people that ICA has victimized.

I have to go to the dentist. I knew I should have rescheduled...lol

I feel bad for KH, but I believe she put herself here.

I have to go to the DDS too..but scheduled for 11:40...so loose less time:) ^i^

What have I learned today?

That there are not enough facilities out there to help people with mental health issues...the entire Anthony clan and all associates.

JMO

This is an angry angry woman. She also constantly glances around... furtively... clearly nervous. Lot of lip smacking and pressing together of the lips...are we are supposed to believe a woman who swore an oath for her deposition then later changed her story? affair or not, this does not look good for her, whatever her name is....I wonder how her brain tumor is today...Wish JA could ask her that.....

I would think men and women will always tend to deny affairs. I'll give George a huge no-questions-asked pass on this one. If he needed to get out of the house for a couple hours to think or just get away from Cindy (sorry, Cindy)? This woman is the last person on earth he should have turned to, but after his heartbreaking testimony yesterday? I could care less about this woman and her side show.

This is the DTs big wow? Their aha? Closing their case in chief the same day as this drivel?

Its her statement why can't she read it?

oh Please. Don't cry us a river. CAYLEE is THE victim.

If Caylee wasn't murdered she wouldn't even be in this position. Who's fault is that?

Lets lay ultimate blame where it supposed to reside.

Juror 11 put his notepad down and crossed his arms. 10 is leaning to on left arm rest. 2 is rocking in chair. #caseyanthony #jurors
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:57 AM

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Ashton: "When did you first come forward with your #CaseyAnthony story?" River Holloway: "They had me at '$4,000'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech