2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: He was just given documents dealing with the issue of work records of CA. 231 pages of print outs that he can't understand. He can only assume this info is to rebut CA's testimony as to the dates that she has run the searches of chloroform. It is a discovery violation. The State knew this in 2009 that CA was going to testify she ran the searches. If this becomes an issue we may need a continuance to depose these individuals to see how it relates to the case. I would also like records for other days when we know CA was not at work to give a better estimation as to whether someone can use someone else's computer at work.

HHJBP: We'll be stopping today at 5:00 so if you need to take someone's depo, you have from 5:00 to midnight. I presume when you put CA on the stand, you know what answers she was going to to give to the questions that you asked dealing with the computer searches being done by her; and I take it they have previously provided you with time cards. I assume they have provided you with records that she was at work and she testified that that didn't necessarily mean that she was there Isn't it sort of logical that... well, we will conduct a Richardson inquiry at the appropriate time. Whatever witnesses you want to talk with you can schedule for 5:00 or have them on standby so you can take them earlier if you want to see what they have to say; but it is sort of logical if someone testifies to A someone is going to try to see if B is not exactly true or false. We'll do a Richardson hearing to determine if it is a discovery violation and what prejudice has been suffered.

HHJP talking about the new records SA have given him re: Cindy's work records. HHP says "I presume when you asked (Cindy) questions on the stand, you knew what answers she was going to give."

I think this may be the first time I could side with Baez.

DT calls Krystal Holloway. HHJP UHHHHHHH

Perhaps JB would feel better if the SA called in a grief counselor to explain how people lie about computer searches and if they are at work. The DT seems to have a lot of faith in them!

It is not logical for the defense team to hire an investigator to dig into Kronks ex wives and not to subpoena Cindy Anthony's work records and cell records.

#CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:48 AM

What up wit dat? I thought Baez only had 1 more witness.

"Isn't it logical. . .well . ." -HHJP to JB lol love it!

Ms. Crystal is the first witness....
Hmm - why is HHJP pausing...Jury coming back in....

The DT's case in chief is almost over! If there really was a discovery violation, shouldn't they have discovered it before? And if there wasn't, how does it help them to claim one now?

I'm looking forward to the day that I don't have to wake up and be annoyed by Baez within the first 30 minutes.

I am still so happy GA testified the way he did yesterday, I could hardly believe my ears. It's dramatically reduced my nervousness about the outcome. Also, it's just so good that someone in her family put Caylee first, it's redemptive.

I hope the jury doesn't believe this woman coming on the stand. I hear the State is not allowed to asked her about her shady past so that hurt.

I guess it's never to early for JB's shenanigans.
Seriously he should have thought out having CA lie on the stand to help his client, had he done so this supposed "discovery violation" would not be such, not that it is anyway.

I cant wait to watch caseys demeanor. I bet shes gonna love this part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper