2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB never knows when to shut up.

Does Jose know this is televised? Lol, I just can't believe him.....

Baez: Your honor we would disagree with that instruction.

Judge: :shrugs and smirks as if to say, disagree with me all you want to. I'm the judge.:

Oh rats! Doorbell rang I have missed last 20 minutes. Did they impeach RC?

Oh, GA is not going to lie to a women he's trying to bed? Can't have it both ways, Baez. mo

Jose really is enjoying trashing George simply because he knows they did not want him as Casey's lawyer. Actually he seems to be basking in it.
He must be getting a lot of self satisfaction trying to destroy the man.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah!" You tell 'em JB!

He's spinning out of control and it'll get worse before it gets better. He'll end up flipping the defense table over, kicking that podium across the room, calling the judge a name and running out of the room crying before it's all over. I, for one, don't intend to miss a minute of it.

If you didn't see the "blah blah" moment, you need to see and hear it. Something about the way he said "blah" made me hee haw like a big ol' donkey. Don't ever change, JB!

JA looks thoroughly confused attempting to figure out what JB is "arguing". We feel your pain, Jeff.

#perry jury instruction that Holloway statement should only be used to impeach #GeorgeAnthony not as evidence re #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:36 AM

The instructions are re: Holloway's statement about what #GeorgeAnthony said. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:36 AM

Only she knows. “@SigmaEsquire03: Do u think there's any chance Casey will testify or that she will decide to once Judge Perry talks to her?
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:36 AM

#CaseyAnthony Baez says he feels like order tells jury to not pay attentiong to this witness..its not important
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:36 AM

Baez obj. to Perry's instructions. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:37 AM

JA looks either nervous or upset...that always worries me....JA must be more concerned about River than I was

I loved the way HHJP pursed his lips when JB said he thought HHJP is wrong in crafting that instruction.

JB really doesn't want this instruction because this is the only tidbit that could be used as "evidence" of an accident.

I am so waiting for JB to break out his best Tom Cruise courtroom drama impersonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV