2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holloway in statement said #GeorgeAnthony said: "I never thought it would escalte to something so big."

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:02 AM

She is crying because she doesn't like JA on cross. I think she feels bullied. I don't think JB prepared her well enough.

BBM - That was exactly what I thought. Just like with all his witnesses. And did I imagine she shot JB a look of total hatred when JA asked her to read her depo out loud?

Another person used and abused by DT and left open to being crucified by JA.

so GA made it clear to you that he had no firsthand knowledge

YES (weakly spoken)

I think the defenses theory was more discredited than this woman was

Holloway in statement said #GeorgeAnthony told her "...just went wrong and she tried to cover it up"

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:02 AM

Now up to bat for the Dream Team....Jooooooooooooooooooooooooose Baeeeeeeeeeeez!

:deadhorse:

JA huge win!

And here comes Baez to further show off his EPIC FAIL

Baez never knows when to end it..he always has to have the last word...JA get up and do him in after his re direct...

krystalholloway reads own statem't 2 police. It sez #georgeanthony said I really believe it was just an accident & she tried 2 cover it up
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:03 AM

#CaseyAnthony After reading her depo, Holloway just admitted George made it clear to her he did NOT know what happened to Caylee. Yeesh.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:03 AM

#Ashton George made it clear to you he had no first hand knowledge? Correct. ***key point.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:03 AM

Cruz bus, in attempting to plow over GA ......... ran outta steam! FAIL!

Good gravy...JB, let it go..at this rate, the trial could last until thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute