2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sound function won't work on my laptop today..stuck with IS :( :(

"knew" like "know"?? or "knew" like "intuited"??? Therein lies the rub.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Anyone up for a River Cruise? Round trip for 4k and #NationalEnquirer will accurately cover trip. @wkmg @vinniepolitan @issueswithjvm @hlntv
1 minute ago

RoFL

RUTROH, Shaggy!!! Looks like KH realizes she's gone a bit too far! Can you say "Whoops, not as smart as I thought I was!"

That parting shot/answer at the prosecution didn't help at all.

just ask her what she told the police, and then ask her what GA told her

okay. Ashton has done that before. LOL. Get them up for one more fight and just turn your back and drop it.

I totally have no sympathy for this woman. She jumped into this situation head first, misrepresented facts and statements, for what? Attention? Sympathy? None here, She comes off as unstable and not credible at all.

Money & her 15 minutes of fame.

She totally spoke out of both side of her mouth, yes to JB and yes to JA. It has to be yes to one and no to the other!

She wouldn't be in this position if she didn't have/claim to have an affair with a married man who is in the national news. . .everyone is responsible for their own actions.

I ask again, at what point did GA because the beacon of honesty where everything that comes out of his mouth (or any A) is the truth? Because he cried on the stand yesterday?

Come on now.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
RiverCruz cheats on BF,lies to cops, changes & sells story to NE, fails poly..Who wouldn't believe her? #caseyanthony might? @vinniepolitan

JB shows Ashton what he proposes to present and JA shakes his head no and they go to sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus