2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our backyard had a section with all our goldfishies and hamsters, and one snake. Goldfish and snake got buried in plastic bags inside matchboxes; hamsters got washcloths and shoe boxes. There were elaborate funeral ceremonies and little stone grave markers. Nothing ever dug them up.

Our cats and dogs all got put down at the vet's office and were cremated, though.

When you look through all KC's posters and pictures in her photobucket does anyone else get the impression KC romanticed death and was fixated on skeletons? jmo

I don't know how legal this is, but I would hope that if it's found to be an "imaginary problem," our dear HHJP will fine Mr. Baez for the amount of all costs associated with the period of delay. This may be food for the jurors, transportation of them and ICA, the pay of the deputies guarding ICA at the courthouse, etc.

I cannot tell if I'm surprised or not by this. I do know that I have a lot to say about it, and this isn't the forum. :innocent:

I agree with the above. A fine to include ALL expenses for the days in the delay, including the cost of the hotel, food, and entertainment for the jurors (and their daily $30 if that is what they are paid), court costs for today, etc. It should be a substantial fine for the defense if found to be an imaginary problem.

pregnant???????

r u kidding me? ru kidding me? please say you r kidding me.

Well we had the imaga' nanny, so the imaga' boyfriend and pregnancy really should not come as a surprise.............:floorlaugh:

For someone who didn't ask for any of this and hates the media attention, Krystal Holloway sure is looking like she is loving the spotlight on IS right now. Lots of little laughs and smiles.:rolleyes:

Beats working for a living..

If there was a theme song (or lyrics) for this case what would it/they be? Should I ask this elsewhere? Is there discussion on this elsewhere?

Some of mine:
"...just my imagination, running away with me..." The Temptations
"...know when to walk away and know when to run..." Kenny Rogers
That would be a cool topic. You should make one in the private forums.

As for a song I can only think of one off the top of my head.

Live To Tell by Madonna the lyrics go well with ICA(and I'm not even a madonna fan)

The truth is never far behind
You kept it hidden well
If I live to tell
The secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again

And just WHO was suppose to have gotten her pregnant???

When I was trying to find info on what the grief lady said in the Susan Smith trial....they reported that Smith got reprimanded 2X for having sex with guards!!!

Like we saw with KC and the Robyn situation....there's ALWAYS people willing to look the other way. IMO, I don't put it past KC to get pregnant while serving her sentence....again, just IMO.

I told my kids that I was going to hire him as Nanny he is soooooooooooooo Good

I had my 16 yr old son watch HHJP slap down the 28 yr old for contempt of court yesterday. (My son is a good kid, but he's still a teenager...thought it would be a good example, just in case he EVER gets any ideas of what may seem be 'a good idea' or NOT think @ the time!)
Yup. Gets ya 6 days in jail & a fine bigger than 1/2 your monthly pay @ TGIF!
A mom's just gotta keep on her toes!
:innocent:

I am usually under the impression that these threats are forgotten at the end of a trial and the attorney is rarely chastised after the fact. In this case I seriously hope there is some impact on JB if he is wrong as often as it sounds to me he has been.

And yes, I am influenced by that smirk and his disrespect to the court....

Where did the poll on here regarding "Who are you?" go?? It had 500+ respondents, and bared out that 90ish% here are all female, with the largest group being over 40+ and married? That was a very telling poll, as it pointed out the male perspective is not represented here, and also that the members here and the actual jury are vastly dissimilar. moo

So are the TH's attorneys. I have heard many project many of the same feelings and opinions as many of us are. It has nothing to do with gender. It's common sense. Some either have it or they don't.

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

I did...I posted it on the "what we learned today thread" saw it the moment it happened. So awesome to see that!

relatively early on HHJP told JA to write down his formal complaints on JB. You have to believe that has gone from a report to a book to a series by now. JB was not allowed to practice law for quite sometime. He had to rehabilitate his "image" which finally was accomplished when he started a non-profit for children iorny huh? It is interesting to read about, more so now than if you read about his attempts before watching his "tactics" during this trial. I truly want to believe the bar will look at his history and say something to the affect " we barely let you in in the first place " and now we are going to fix our mistake.

Diane Downs did that. It is outrageous that a woman kills her children and then gets pregnant as a legal ploy. Argh.

She also claimed her father sexually molested her although had never said so in the past.

I agree, the stiffest sanctions the good judge can bestow. Personally, I think the DT doesn't want closing Sat or any day of the holiday weekend, they don't want this case going to the jury Sat nite or Sun or Monday as they don't want the jury coming back with a quick guilty so they can go home. They maybe be thinking that if past the holiday the jury will consider longer and that might be seen as better for them. I think the jury as seen enough of Baez to know where the delay is from and this would infuriate me.

I felt ICA's hatred towards GA... he wouldn't lie for her, afterall...he was supposed to love her enough to go along with this joke and let her come home and have chili and kill the rest of the dogs off..

he's a traitor...he is useless...a big waste of her time...

Diane Downs did that. It is outrageous that a woman kills her children and then gets pregnant as a legal ploy. Argh.

It happens all of the time, not just murder defendants. Lots of criminal defendants think it is a stay out of jail free card. It is not, they stay in jail and have the baby. The baby then never really gets to know the mother. the baby goes to either a family member or a home. It is horrible.

Yeah, I want a 'verdict only text' option.

Well, you could wait till the trial his handed to the jury, then sign up to follow @VinniePolitan on twitter, and get his tweets as text to your cell.He says he will give you 20min to get to your TV...

I LMAO when HHJP was like "He's a what?" and JB said "A toxicologist" and HHJP replied "A toxicologist? and you are saying he can't testify whether something is organic or not?" ....BUT HHJP HE IS NOT A CHEMIST:floorlaugh:

I hope the jury follows in the foot steps of SP's jury...

Just caught part of it but Krystal/River story seems to still be evolving (in her mind) longer time, more visits, more importance.....
Did you notice in her interview with VP when he asks her how much money she loans GA, she starts to say thu and then corrects herself to about three....
I don't believe a word she says. WTH does she have to do with Caylee except to add more swamp water to obscure the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver