2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who didn't ask for any of this and hates the media attention, Krystal Holloway sure is looking like she is loving the spotlight on IS right now. Lots of little laughs and smiles.:rolleyes:

You got that right. Out of all that is going on right now they choose to put her interview on again.........pulllllllllllllease

I was just thinking about how different this would be if a really good defense attorney was up against JA and LDB. I wonder how another attorney would have presented the case and what witnesses he/she would have called. I know she is a tough defendant to represent but maybe another attorney could have made a case for her. I think having this DT made it harder for the Pros Team to do their job IMO. BTW I love JA and LDB

listening to BS and Kathi B. is in the courtroom, she has tweeted the jurors have not been sent back to the hotel room at this point

They are most likely enjoying desserts from the Dessert Lady...I read something last night that she was bringing them treats every friday until the case is over..and of course a really long special break :heartluv:

Is the jury motel near the courthouse?

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

I used that post from Think Tank to start the Let's hear it for George thread. I loved that motion! ANd when he walked in and kind of made for JB and JB backed out...on the WESH replay you can see ICA smirk about it.

I felt ICA's hatred towards GA... he wouldn't lie for her, afterall...he was supposed to love her enough to go along with this joke and let her come home and have chili and kill the rest of the dogs off..

he's a traitor...he is useless...a big waste of her time...
Yes, this is exactly why I think KC was so angry during George's testimony.

Turned off the tv, refuse to listen to KH all day.

Listening to Shaeffer on the site, the attorneys just came back into the building and have not taken the depos yet...going to be a long waiting day.

Again hopefully not a repost:

bobkealing

Hour or two. Perry was not happy“@Mojotokin: @JimLichtenstein @bobkealing Any idea how long this "recess" will be? Hours? Days?”
36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

The way IS keeps playing this KH interview by Vinnie I'm thinking she is sitting there thinking wow I should have gotten paid for this.

I LMAO when HHJP was like "He's a what?" and JB said "A toxicologist" and HHJP replied "A toxicologist? and you are saying he can't testify whether something is organic or not?" ....BUT HHJP HE IS NOT A CHEMIST:floorlaugh:

Exactly. Proof that Baez knows nothing about anything except imaginary fairytales being told to him by his client

During closing arguments....can the prosecution play a video of the defense opening statement and make reference to it?

I wish there was a way to bar all these people from profitting off this trial, no book money, no movie money, no talk show money, etc.
The more drama the more money in their pocket down the road.

National Enquirer is supposed to do a story on ICA.
She is tellimg inmates she is pregnant thinking will save her from the DP! She is tying her shirt to show the jury her "pseudo" aby bunp!
I think that's why she got a mental health eval.

Ummm that would be that "magical thinking" again. I know the NE has broke some major stories in the past that turned out to be true but this is not one of them. :floorlaugh:

That would be a cool topic. You should make one in the private forums.

As for a song I can only think of one off the top of my head.

Live To Tell by Madonna the lyrics go well with ICA(and I'm not even a madonna fan)

The truth is never far behind
You kept it hidden well
If I live to tell
The secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again

TY. BBM. I don't know how to do that but I also think it would be a cool topic...anyone want to help? TIA

I also just cracked myself up imagining the prosecution & its gallery breaking into "...We will we will rock you..." (MOO)

Well, you could wait till the trial his handed to the jury, then sign up to follow @VinniePolitan on twitter, and get his tweets as text to your cell.He says he will give you 20min to get to your TV...

If I thought there was a chance in no-snowball-country that I wouldn't be getting VP tweets that some guy across the road from the courthouse sneezed.....I might consider that. ;)

So now I have to figure out what to do until court starts up again...oh yeah, I'm at work. I should probably get some work done. NAH! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand