2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow--chlorophyll only in dictionary.

JB makes a point that you could click on something on a Yahoo page and you wouldn't have to type it in.
Except on the Anthony's computer, Chloroform was typed into the Google search bar by a person........named Casey Anthony.

The State has come in full force to refute Cindy's statements. I didn't think they would go this far.

Lying under oath is a serious offense, nothing she said can be taken as the truth now. I hope they charge her with perjury.

From what I have heard, worse. He and JB have a lot in common. (ie lack of common sense)

In fairness, when he started out in the 70's, he was an excellent investigative reporter. He took a turn toward the quick and easy path in the 80's and never looked back.

:cow:

I am sorry but I do not at all understand JB's cross exam on this witness, really, did he prove something, and I am seriously asking this. Thanks!

Ya know what.... it didn't make any sense to me either. If he made any point at all, I missed it.

I am not sure where Jose is going with this. He has no business trying to cross exam this witness. I think the state just sealed up this case with premeditation. It was iffy to me yesterday if 1st degree could be proven, but today was very powerful for the state.

The funny or sad thing is, the defense opened this door....and CA walked right through it. Never have I seen a DT do so much work for the prosecution.

Especially since now they can't say that chloroform searches were never done.

Juror 16 quite interested. As is 11.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:10 PM

Baez asks if Stenger is aware no one's neck was broken in this case. He says that's correct. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:10 PM

IMHO the Anthony's should be incredibly greatful they are still alive right now because I have long thought that the inmate had other thoughts or plans.

Ah, evidence of chlorophyll!!! In the Microsoft pre-installed dictionary, that is :D

Casey Anthony Trial
We've learned from the court that the Casey trial will not be in session tomorrow. The attorneys will have the day to prepare closings. Court will resume on Sunday when the closing arguments will be presented, and the judge will probably instruct the jury. Court should go for another hour or so today.

That was JB's clever way of trying to trend on twitter. Everything he says has potential to trend. He fancies himself a social media guru. Perhaps others with experience can weigh in.

Thoughts.

IMO, he's done it a few times.

Baez probably checks homepages and "trendy" websites daily for any internet chatter about himself. jmo

how much longer does jury have to remain if they have a verdict of guilty on a dp offense.

I heard it would be another 2 weeks but is that testimony with jury present or just how long judge takes to research and decide?

TIA

I like this lady...she reminds me, of the mom from Leave it to Beaver ..

Barbara Billingsly takes the stand and tells the Beaver his father will speak to him when he gets home from work.

The Beaver, wide-eyed, freckled-faced, turns an appropriate shade whiter then Wonder Bread, hangs his head in shame, and tells Wally: "gee my stomach hurts a lot".

Casey Anthony, a stranger to the concept of guilt, changes the channel.

bamboo, panda bears, Tiki bars, but not bamboo as a poisonous substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela